xx Forces WAGS TTC xx

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondered if there any of you out there struggling for finding time for TTC around ohs being away on tour or courses or just away on base for those living apart.

How have you all decided when to TTC?

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to support each other through the stop start TTC lol.

Em xx

:hi:

Great thread idea. I am not TTC yet but will be in a few months time.

My hubby is going to be deployed end July - beg December. I don't want to be due / give birth without him so we are WTT until April. We then only have 4 months of TTC before he goes away so really hoping we get a BFP quickly.

Are you TTC at the moment?

:wave:

Yay! I was worried noone would reply!! We were NTNP this month, im just waiting for :witch: then we are TTC :D

Oh goes on exercise in Canada for 3 months from April sometime, so wont be back till the July. We can't TTC then because next spring he's off on tour so would be leaving round the time the baby would be due.

So we have feb and march to TTC, then nothing till next spring :(

Fingers crossed that for a quick :bfp:

Obviously Im going to stick around on here whether I get my BFP or not :) Need to make sure you get yours!!

Where are you based?
Em xx

It sucks having to wait and plan around tours etc but I wouldn't want to go through labour without hubby. He is already saying he don't want to miss any scans etc if we are lucky to fall pregnant before he goes but there is never any perfect time to have a baby when they are in the Forces as something always comes up.

Are you TTC your first baby? We are TTC #2. I fell pregnant with my daughter after missing a few pills but it was a very welcomed suprise.

I see from your ticker that you are getting married soon. I got married last March. Will you move into quarters?

Fingers crossed we get our BFP's quick

Yep we have already moved into MQs. We were supposed to get married a few months ago but his mum was ill so it got moved. The army were really good about it and let us move in anyway. Our old tenancy was running out too.

We are TTC #1 so who knows how hard its going to be to catch :(

Oh doesnt want to miss scans either... but the way the army is at the mo it seems to be either miss the scans or miss the birth! lol

Im hoping that if i do get my BFP, that we can ask my scan to be moved a week so that he can be there.

Em xxx

Sorry to hear that your MIL has been unwell. That is really good that the Army still let you move in.

My hubby went away last April when our little one was only 3 months old. It was tough but I was happy that he was atleast here for my pregnancy and the birth. We are due to be posted at the end of this year so we are hoping he will get somewhere which means he won't go away as often or at all for a few years.

We were talking yesterday about missing scans if we get our BFP and he said we can try book a private early scan before he goes and a 4D scan when he gets back.

Sending you lots of :dust:

Morning hun, sorry not been on in a few days, Im working nights at the moment and exhausted!

Good plan about the scans, we will probably do something like that if oh is due to be away for them.

Unfortunately I'm out this time :witch: got me overnight when I was at work :( gutted but fingers crossed this time... CD1 and counting!

Em xxx

Sorry the witch got you. Fingers crossed for you this month, get lots of :sex: in.

Are you taking any folic acid or pre conception vitamins? I have started taking folic acid.

I am stopping the pill once I have finished this packet in 2 weeks. We then have to be careful until April.

Have you been watching one born every minute? xx

Ye I am taking pregnacare conception. Have been since boxing day.

I love one born every minute, haven't watched this week's yet because I've been on nights. It's on sky plus though so i can watch it tomorrow.

I'm going to try and work out when I am due to ovulate this month :)

Em xxx

I love it too, I always get very emotional when the babies are born, even my hubby has shed a few tears at times although he won't admit that lol.

I have already worked out my ovulation dates for the next 5 months :haha: I use mymonthlycycles.com xx

I have just had a look at your name list and have voted. I love Nathan Cole and Gracie Mae x

Oooh thanks :D I think he's going to be Oliver James, coz oh isnt sold on the other boys names. Girls names are all up in the air at the moment. I'm not going to think about it too much now until I'm pregnant!!

Hows things with you? Are you trying yet?

Em xxx

And oh has gone again! TTC will have to wait till Friday! Its a good job he's here the 2 weeks after coz I think thats when I should be ovulating! lol
Em xx

Hello :hi:

Sorry for my slow replies, have been away from home since Weds night. How are you?

Oliver James is a lovely name. I find boys names much harder than girls, we can never agree, even when I was in labour we never had a boys name chosen, good job she came out a girl otherwise we would have had a nameless baby :haha:

I wish we could start trying but at the moment it is still on hold until April because if we were lucky enough to conceive straight away I would be due January so that is a month after hubby will be due home. Our daughter came 3 weeks early aswel so that month would hopefully be enough time to have him home for the birth.

It's rubbish that your OH is away until Friday but atleast he will be home for when you ovulate :happydance:

Yep I cant wait till Friday! 3 sleeps to go!!

Where are you based Pingu?

Em xx

2 more sleeps for you now :happydance:

My hubby is away for the night tonight. He popped in with a magazine and choccy for me before he left.

I am in N. Yorkshire. Where are you based?

xx

Aww bless him!

We're in Norfolk, middle of nowhere! lol. Oh nearly got a posting in Harrogate for 2 years in December, but I cant leave work for the next couple of years otherwise I have to pay them back for the course I'm on which is about £4000 apparently! Eurgh! So oh asked for his name to be taken off the list for postings at the moment.

Has your oh been in for long?
Em xxx

I have been to Harrogate a few times, we are about 40 mins away. This base is in the middle of nowhere too, I can't wait to move at the end of the year. Hoping we will be posted down South but last time he requested that he got posted to Scotland so who knows where we will end up lol. Hubby has been in RAF for 7 years.

xx

To be fair I think most bases are in the middle of nowhere! lol!

Oh has been in army for 11 years this year. 12 more to go!

Em xxx

Yes they are mostly in the middle of nowhere, I am so glad I drive as alot of ladies here are stuck on camp unless they get a bus which only runs once a day. A taxi to the nearest town is £25 each way!

We are not sure yet if hubby will do his 22 years, he is planning on doing atleast 12 years.

With hubby being away last night it has got me thinking about how it will be when he is deployed. The last couple of times that he has been away I was living close to family and friends but this year I am 240 miles away. I am dreading it, our daughter will be old enough to know he is not here too :cry:

Only 1 more sleep until your OH is home and you can get lots of :sex: in!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->