Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

OOoooh next thursday isn't too far away! Hope the baby cooperates !

yay so glad i found this thread! im terrified :haha:

Ill have a 21 month gap between my two!

yay so glad i found this thread! im terrified :haha:

Ill have a 21 month gap between my two!

:haha: Hi Lydia...another November Sparkler 2010...that makes 3 of us that are expecting again now!!! Congratulations!!

Hi Lydia! Don't worry ... There are difficult moments but overall it's wonderful. I can't remember what it's like with one. :) We've enjoyed it so much that I am expecting again ... so that will make my oldest 31 months and my second will be 15.5 months when #3 is born. :mrgreen:

Hi girls! :wave:

I keep getting moments of sheer panic,how will i sleep how will i eat how will i got to the toilet!! and the like!! :nope:

But i am pleased,just worried!

Hi !! I am soon to have 2 little ones with 13 months between them! I'm looking forward to it but also have moments of 'how am i going to cope!' x

My panic moments are when I think how am I gonna do all of the above ^^

And....fit in the school run!? :loopy::wacko::haha:

I always take the toddler and put her in her room while I go to the toilet, easier than scooping up the baby, waking him and spending the next hour trying to settle him :lol:

We have 19.5 months between our 2 and I can honestly say its amazing, I thoroughly enjoy it and its not as hard as I imagined it to be :D My toddler is just amazing since he's been here, really loving and just a delight to have :cloud9: x

Oh the school run, yes trying to get 2 little ones organised and get my daughter to school on time is going to be fun! i'm bad enough with only the one baby lol but i figured as long as the 2 babies have been fed and nappies changed, nothing else matters just stick them in the pram and leave everything else till you get home! (i'm telling myself it will be that easy hahaha!)

Our little guy didn't want to wait around for his elective section date, and due to PET made his arrival by emergency section at 37w +1 day on Tuesday 8th November weighing 7lbs 15.5zs.

Mitchell Allan C (aka Mitch)

Attachments

• Mitch.jpg
    Mitch.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi all,

just wanted to join in - I will have 2 under 2 come March 2012, My little girl was born 7th Jan 2011 so will just be turning 14 mths when this one comes along.... a little nervous but excited too :flower:

Congrats, he is adorable!

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, we are on team PINK !!! :pink:
But most importantly, everything is ok and my placenta is at the front which is why i haven't felt any kicks yet (was starting to get a bit worried) :cloud9:

Hello can I join you girls? I know I am late in joining but I just stumbled across this group. I will have 16m between my 2 and I am due 16th feb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->