Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hey everyone :wave:

By the time this baby is born by c-section, I will habe 12 months and 3 weeks between my youngest two...starting to get very nervous about the small age gap :wacko:

My eldest 2 have the same age gap, i think its 12months 2 weeks and its always been great hun, they are 5 and 6 (will be 6+7 when new baby) comes and they are so close its lovely. I will now have 5 under 7 lol!

Thank you for the reassurance :flower:

There is a 5 year gap between my eldest and Amber...so this will be completely different!!

Am expecting a boy this time, so just hope they will be close and get on fine being opposite genders :haha: There was 18 monthds between my brother and I, we fought like cat and dog growing up, and still aren't close in the slightest.

there is 15 months between my youngest 2 at the minute and they get on great even though they are different genders hun so hopefully it will be the same for you.

My 2 are 14 months apart and now they are growing they are really interacting well. They are nearly 23 and nearly 9 months

I don't have an age gap that close, but my oldest two are 20 months apart and my middle and youngest are 29 months apart.

My oldest has special needs and is developmentally around the same age as my middle child, so it's like having twins, and all three get along great.

They're now 4.5 years, 2.5 years and 4.5 months.

my two oldest are 19 months, my last two are 14 months, and my next two will be 12 to 13 months. im sure everything will be fine hun. mine with close age gaps get along great!:flower:

I completley forgot about this thread! I had my 2nd bubba!! They are 10 months and 6 days apart! :)

Wow, that's close!!!

Mine are 15 1/2 months apart (currently 25 months old and 9 1/2 months old) and #3 is due in March. :mrgreen:

That means that Emma will be 31 months old & Heidi will be 15 1/2 months old when #3 is born. :shock:

tnw- you sound kinda like us. jaxon will be 26 or 27 months old and nathon will be 12 or 13 months old when our next one comes. we are due march 18, what is your due date?

March 29th. We are telling the family this weekend & my SIL sometimes browses my BnB journal so I haven't posted a ticker yet ... but I am 12+6 today.

tnw- yay!

charlie- i dont think its bad at all. its a great thing to enjoy motherhood :cloud9:

Congratulations Charlie, he was a great weight!! How are you finding it with 2 under 1?

Hey guys, can I join? I will have a 29 month age gap... so just more than 2 years.

My son William is 20 months old and this baby is due on 23rd May. xx

:hi: I must have posted in here at some point as it was in my user CP :)

congrats TNW thats fab news :happydance:

I cant believe in less than 2.5 years I've laboured 3 babies, amazing what your body can do :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->