Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Congratulations Charlie, he was a great weight!! How are you finding it with 2 under 1?

Urm tiring but easy if that makes sense ........... ask me how it is when Henry can move ;) But Stephen is really good anyways and he's really taken to Henry so I can't complain there and now we've got henry's reflux sorted it's really enjoyable! :)

You nervous about having 2 under 2?

Somedays I get really nervous about it...other days I feel totally calm and think 'what will be, will be' :haha:

Hi everyone! I was part of this group last year! I had a 18 month gap, and am pregnant again this time will be a 14 month gap! This is baby #6 for me!

Hi mommyof_4 (or should I say 6, lol) ... looks like a few of us loved 2 under 2 so much that we're doing it again :) How old are your other kids?

I'd love to do it again. My smallest gap was 20 months. My middle and youngest are 29 months apart.

If my tubes weren't tied already, I'd be flipping out because I'm 2 days late...although secretly, I'd love to have another baby. If I were pregnant right now, they'd be a 14 month gap.

Hi mommyof_4 (or should I say 6, lol) ... looks like a few of us loved 2 under 2 so much that we're doing it again :) How old are your other kids?

My other kids are 10,7,4,2,6mo. The first 2 are 2.5 years apart, then a 3yr gap, then another 2.5 years, then 18months, and then 14 months

When are you due? How old r yours?

My other kids are 10,7,4,2,6mo. The first 2 are 2.5 years apart, then a 3yr gap, then another 2.5 years, then 18months, and then 14 months

When are you due? How old r yours?

Emma is 25 months old, Heidi is almost 10 months old and I am due March 29th. That will mean a 15 1/2 month gap between each of them.

My youngest will be 3 under 3 too...insanity? Maybe! But fun times! I have a ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure there won't be 4 under 3! I will only be 6w3d...and hoping I will see the heart beating!!!

we will have 3 under 3 too. and 4 that will be 4 and under. when the next one comes, they will be 4, 2, and barely 1:flower:

I'm so jealous I really want 3 under 3! Hubby will never agree though :-(

ive just worked out mine are 10 months 1 week and 6 days appart and my 2nd was 13 days late at that!!

i wanted another as well but my oh say no way are we having 3 under 5 never mind under 2!! with 2 of them being under 1 lol

so ive got to wait till lo is 5 :-(

I'm having another little girl!!! And we're naming her Joni :cloud9:

What about you?? Find out the gender?

thats gorgeous hun!!!!:cloud9: we find out the gender next thurs, the 27th. we wont pick a name for a long time though. probably not til the end of the pregnancy or when the baby is born. we will begin to narrow it down to a couple of names starting when we find out gender, so that will be fun.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->