xxx34 & TTC#2 Need buddies!!!!xxx

No! I don't think your being selfish at all Plex! This is your FAMILY your talking about. Your BF must understand...she must know that its not what you want but what is necessary.

Still feeling pretty bad here...DS had a fever of 102 last night. Poor guy. The sick taking care of the sick here. :haha:

Hey Plex, I seriously went though the exact same thing!!!! but I was on the opposite side! My DH and I got married in Cuba, and my very best friend was TTC right around the time we were planning ( a year in advance) She told me that she wouldn't be able to attend and I was really sad, but not mad one bit. :) She actually went on to struggle with TTC and we went on our LTTC journey together! Falling pregnant 7 weeks apart! Now when I look back its not really a big deal to me... When DH and I renew our vows at 10 years, I'm bringing her and she will be at my side:) Don't worry at all about it, I'm sure she will be okay with it.

Grateful that does not sound fun at all... Does tylenol bring the fever down? poor little muffin :(

Grateful - :( poor lil mite - hows he doin now? xx

Feb - Its good to hear how it is on the other side of the story :) makes me feel a bit better :thumbup: xx

Thanks girls xx She was on about the date being flexible as she wants us there, but she was getting a discounted deal so i told her to grab the chance - once in a lifetime and all that :D

On another note, I got my positive opk yesterday but have been spotting first brown then bright red, like im coming on my period, af type cramps and everything :wacko: but im only cd 17!!!!!???!!!!!! Ive NEVER had ovulation spotting before. Has this ever happened to either of you?

Hope both of you and your families are doing better now :hugs: xx

Ive never had ovulation spotting before... but i have heard that it happens!! FX and lots of :bed:

So yesterday i slipped on ice and fell really really hard... even smacked my head on my truck. The parking lot had 3 inches of soft fluffy snow with sheer ice underneath... I'm so sore today and feeling worried... I know that i dont have a great chance of being pregnant... but still. I've taken a couple Tylenol, stayed away from ibuprofen... Just having an off day today. First time ever... in my TTC journey(s) that I'm hoping I'm not pregnant. I feel so guilt for even thinking/typing that. Tomorrow will be a better day!

I'm 8DPO (suspected ovulation)
How many DPO did you guys get a BFP with your little guys? I didn't try before 11DPO, and got my positive that day. :)

Plex - I haven't had implantation spotting. How are things today??

Feb4 - I'm glad your OK! Scary that you hit your head. Thank goodness you didn't break anything and I hope it heals fast. Stupid weather! I'm so OVER it!

AFM: Another strange cycle it seems.....just got a + OPK. Way late. Also, DS has an ear infection and brochialitus. We are both on antibiotics and he has to do 3 breathing treatments per day. :cry: Not the best week but I think we are on our way back up!

Poor kid, we just went thought the exact same thing... Hang in there.

Feb - :( ouch! That fall couldve been very nasty, good you didnt break any bones - how are you today?

I think i tested positive at 11dpo too with my ds :) xx

Grateful - :hugs: I hope you are both feeling better now - that the antibiotics are starting to take effect.

What cd are you on now? xx

Afm - The spotting only lasted 3 days and was quite light. I ran out of opk's before i got my definate positive but we bd lots :winkwink: lol. Ive been using my hpt internet cheapies and have only got negatives so far, I have about 40 or so left so im in no rush to buy any more :D

I think I'm 11 or 12 DPO... I still don't know if I actually did ovulate! I used my last test on 8DPO.... I'm so pissed at myself for that! I'm dying to test, but I'm going to wait until Friday when we go to the city. I live in a small town and don't want to go into the pharmacy here... Don't need any rumours!

This last week has been unbearable to me... I just want to be pregnant so bad! It was 2 years ago last week that I announced my pregnancy... And I've had 2 people announce they are due in October! All I was thinking was " buy that's my baby month" lol

I do all my ordering of tests online and just get hubby to get the branded ones if i get a positive on the ic before he comes home from work - he works 30mins away so theres no-one there that knows us! We're quite lucky that we live somewhere thats small but not too small for everyone to know everyone - is that the type of place you live? Bet that can be a nightmare at times?

How are you feeling now? Any possible symptoms? Im super achey and feel a bit sick but its no different from how i feel before af.

:hugs: How dare they take your baby month, cheeky buggers! lol xx

Garteful - Hows things with you hun? Hope you and your lil boy are doing much better now? xx

I just feel so damn broody! I just feel that its never going to happen though and thats depressing - i try not to think too much like that though.

Im in the middle of a run of 5 nights now so cant wait to have some down time. The only good thing about it is that before i know it ill only have a week left till my appointment :happydance: xx

Oh that's soo exciting Plex:) your appointment will be here before you know it!!!

I'm trying bit to symptom spot... I had some very light cramping for a couple days. And my boobs feel bigger... Lol.

I live in a town of only 1500 people... So news travels fast! We don't even have a Dr here ATM lol.

I've had a blasted head ache on and off since I bumped my head and a bit of a fuzzy memory. Although I hate to admit it... I think I had a slight concussion. I could just need chiro and a massage...

I totally meant to order the internet cheapies like 2 weeks ago.... And it slipped my mind! Bah! Gonna order tonight;-)

Its weird, i like symptom spotting even though i know it'll only upset me in the long run :dohh: I think i like the whole day dreaming thing about symptom spotting, and i count in my diary when my possible due date is, when i could leave work etc...Oh dear i think i torture myself lol :haha:

I also imagine my life with a baby bump again :cloud9: how id tell my friends etc - although those thoughts are fleeting but nice :dohh:

Sounds like you may have had concussion hun :hugs: Ive never been to a chiropractor - ive heard after a visit to one you just need to sleep for like 24hrs is that true?

Id be going crazy waiting to test!!! I do 2 ic a day lol one as soon as i get up then i hold on for as long as i can late in the evening to do a test then too :dohh: xx

quick update - Im feeling soo bloated and my boobs are achey. Also I have backache and i feel a bit nauseous. The nausea is probably due to me working night shift though and being shattered! (Its 2.40am here)

Im possibly 7dpo (cd24) that is if I did ovulate. Looking at my dates, if i did get pregnant this month my due date would be..... 23rd Dec!

.......Ok i have to stop now, im obsessing :haha: xx

Hahaha! I obsess all the time. My due date would be around the 20th... A girl can dream! I've started two messages today, but my DS has kept me in my toes today!!! It's def spring here now, tomorrow should be +15!!!
I think we have a 7 hour time dif Plex:) DS just went down for the night and I'm going to lay on the couch and watch sons of anarchy!

I've had cramps again today, light ones that I had before my BFP.

DS, DH and I all see the chiro and never need to sleep after! I've never heard that before at all!

oooo the cramping could be a positive sign then??? Exciting!!

lol dont know where i got the sleep thing after chiro from if im honest :shrug:

Wouldnt it be great to have lil christmas bundles - Its the only thing i want for christmas! :cloud9:

I can only get online after ds is in bed at night time as he doesnt nap anymore and thats if i have the energy to get my laptop out and set up - my brother is fixing my pc but hes had it for 5 months!! Cant wait to get it back, then i can do the odd bit in the day time. My lil boy likes to try to bend the screen of the laptop the wrong way if i try to use it when hes up so thats why i dont in the day time anymore lol

:haha: +15? you'll all be out in your shorts then 2moro? :)

Im feeling a bit low today as i know at my appointment my RE is going to tell me off about my weight again :( I KNOW i need to loose some weight, its just so depressing this ttc lark and its always at the back of my mind that if i were pregnant this cycle, then i dont want to deny a possible craving as it could be for a lil bubba! :dohh: like THATS going to happen without help :dohh:

I have no symptoms today... :( feeling out now. xx

My son tries to snap my laptop in half too! Lol. I cannot use it anytime he is around... Little stinker :)

Sooo I took a pregnancy test last night... I bought one in town, I was nervous that someone would see. What the pharmacist was super helpful and put it in a paper bag for me to carry to the front. Anyways I got a giant without a doubt BFN. To be perfectly honest... I'm feeling okay about it. I don't think I posted about it yet... But I did in fact get a cuncussion last week when I hit my head. I was dying to take some Advil yesterday so I sucked it up and paid 20 bucks for one friggin test. I really hope you get your BFP girls. I'm on my way to the city to see a doctor. Hopefully I'm feeling better very soon.

Xx

Feb - Why are you off to see the doc hun?(you dont have to answer that by the way:hugs:) Hope your ok :hugs: I remember you saying that you slipped on the ice that was under some snow and hit ur head on the car- it was lucky you didnt break any bones! Bet it felt good to take some advil :D

Annoying that you got a bfn :grr: Ive been testing like everytime i go to the loo! Always a bfn though :dohh: dont know why i do it to myself lol

Ive been writing a list of questions i want to ask but im not sure if ive left anything out so if you dont mind im going to run them by you guys (sorry for the long winded post in advance)

*What do you think went wrong and what do you think we could do next time to make things better?

*Would you recommend a FET or another fresh IVF next?

*Im concerned as we only have one frozen embryo, what grade is it, what day was it frozen (5 or 6) and what was the quality. Also what are the chances of it thawing successfully?

*Will we need another nursing information session to do more paperwork before we start our next cycle (fresh or frozen)?

*Would an increase in medication at the start of the cycle or at the first stimming scan make any difference to the outcome? (the nurse told me it would make no difference whatever amount of meds i was put on id still respond the same - some pep talk!)

*Do you think we should try another drug ie Gonal F if we do another fresh cycle?

*Which protocol do you think is the best for us?

*Why do you think the embryo failed to progress/implant ending in a chemical pregnancy? Bad luck or implantation problems? - Was my lining ok?

*When can i start my next cycle?

*(As a poor responder - as seen with my IVF cycles) Is it possible for me to have a diminished ovarian reserve aswell as PCOS?

*Would you recommend any further tests/ treatments we should do before our next cycle?

*Do i need to take any additional supplements?

What do you think? xx

I'm not supposed to be using any sort of technology ATM. The doctor wants me to rest as much as I can. But I wanted to pop in to say hi! I'll update soon. It looks like AF showed up for me... fX for you guys!

Plex - Your questions look great!!!! Remind me when your appointment is...

Feb 4th - I'm glad your resting and I hope your doing better!

Sorry I've been MIA....just been trying to get over this massive bug my DS and I had. I think we are in the clear finally! My cycle is going super long again. DH and I didn't even make the window this month. What a bummer.

:coffee:

Hi Ladies, please can I join you all??

My LG is 2 next month and we are going to start ttc for baby #2 as of now :)

I have long cycles though and I know I will probably get a bit obsessive over ttc when I should just relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->