Y’all, I need your eyes. Is this positive?

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
@tdog and the others…I figure YOU guys can help. I feel like crap and have for 2 days. I took an at home COVID test night before last and didn’t see anything. Took this one 45 minutes ago and have heard that ANY line albeit faint is a positive. I have horrible line eye from my HPT days but I swear there’s a very faint line. I did check within the 30 minutes but just glanced at it and was like..oh good..negative. Why the hell would I even go back to it? :rofl:
THIS IS A COVID TEST. NOT AN HPT. Do these get evaps?
44F84CBD-B276-402C-A24D-A60DE952CCC6.jpeg

same test just took a pic with my iPhone 13 rather than my old iPad. Should I be concerned?
0B8D7923-D741-4A4F-9FAA-19436AE83CC0.jpeg

@Classic Girl yes that is a faint line on that sos sorry your feeling like crap xx

It’s after the timeframe though…but like…I glanced at it d when the timer went off and didn’t see anything. Because I’m a freak I went back to it a little later, picked it up and carried it into the light and then saw that. Maybe it could have been there at the timer mark but unless you’re INSANE like us you’d have said no line and tossed it.

I’ve read any line is a positive but then read any line AFTER testing window should no be considered positive…you know…same rule for hpts. If this was an hpt (same conditions…after test timeframe) would you be inclined to think positive? Or evap? Do these get evaps??

maybe I should pee on one :rofl:

If you have another covid test try again tomorrow to be sure. I gave my son one the other day and was negative and no line after time limit. Thought I could see a faint line but was wrong. Hope it's not positive for you.

I have a phlebotomist friend at the local hospital I sent the pic to and explained the timeframe. He showed it to the med tech who took a look and said “positive.” I think he’s going to give me a lab test (swabbing me in the parking lot :haha: )

Lol I know the struggle. The Covid tests are hard to treat any differently :lol:

I’ve taken multiple and never saw any kind of an evap like that on any of them after the timeframe.

Lol I know the struggle. The Covid tests are hard to treat any differently :lol:

I’ve taken multiple and never saw any kind of an evap like that on any of them after the timeframe.

but did you look after the timeframe? :haha: I knew I’d be more likely to find someone else who DID check back and look after the time HERE than anywhere else.

Friend is meeting me in the parking lot of the hospital at 4

Hospital test was negative!! :wohoo:

Carry on with your sticks ladies!

Yey so happy to read that :wohoo: that's the first one I've seen with a evap tho as mine and kids (I do every other day) I do go back after time frame and nothing xx

Right? If these were hpts You’d be virtually shoving a gamut of pee sticks on me and putting me on ignore until I’d done them and posted! :rofl:

Right? If these were hpts You’d be virtually shoving a gamut of pee sticks on me and putting me on ignore until I’d done them and posted! :rofl:

Have you done another covid test tho lol xx

Haha we are funny aren't we. I do the exact same with a covid test as I do with a HPT.
Hold it to the light.
Shine a torch on it.
Try it in different lighting.
Close one eye
Haha.

I'm so glad the the main test was negative.
Tbh when I had covid I got negative one day. Then the next day it was lit up like a Christmas tree.
I cud see ure line but I'm not sure if they get evaps.
I lol when u said about peeing on it :rofl:

I know this is from a couple of weeks ago but… yes you can get evaps on them, so I have heard, but my husband and I did lateral flow tests the other week for his endoscopy appointment and both were negative and were still negative way after the timeframe. We looked because they wanted us to bring them to the hospital which mean by the time we got there it was out of the timeframe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->