y do people that dont need kids have them

Reaction score
i just dont understand why people that dont want more than one kid or don't need them have multiple kids? its frustrating because alot of couples out here want one kid or even 2 and cant have them or have to wait forever for it to happen! i want another kid but it seems so tough this go around, my cycles are so off sometimes i don't get af for months! but it was easy 1st go around wasn't even trying and had my daughter! but yea no af since june and no sign of it anytime soon, so ill be out for a while

:( It's natural to feel like that. Try not fo dwell on it as it will drive you potty! Just focus on your journey and enjoy trying ;)
My friend was struggling to get pregnant for years and she used to say things like that all the time. She'd see bumps everywhere and always hear about women getting pregnant 'by accident' someone even told her she was 6 weeks goe and 'not sure if she wantedto keep it'. My friend was devestated. She hs her baby now and it all seems like a distant memory!
it will happen for you too xxxx

junebaby08 I understand completely. When I found out I was pregnant in May, my cousin's daughter had just had a mc. My other cousin found out she was pg. I mc in June and my cousin's daughter (same one that mc) found out she was pregnant the beginning of July. So now I have both of them posting US pics and such. And my step daughters cousin just found out they were preg with #2 and neither of them have a job. They can barely take care of #1! Yet we don't seem to be having much luck and we have the means to support a child! It is frustrating. Maddening at times.

If you still are not having AF, go see your dr. They can give you something to get the ball rolling. I had to take pills to get me started and clomid to make me ovulate etc.... But it worked! I have a 16 yr old as proof.

Hang in there. So many ups and downs come with ttc. it's a roller coaster that takes a special group of people to ride!!! (((HUGS)))

I'm sorry but who are you to judge who "needs" kids and who doesn't? It's a personal decision!!! What if someone was saying that about you?! Everyone has their reasons.

I could say, you have one kid why do you NEED another one?

m.knight,

I don't think it is was meant in that way. I think it was a point of frustration. I'm sure there were times when you got frustrated when you would hear a new pregnancy announcement and such. Did you ever see the woman walking down the street with three toddlers in tow and pregnant again and wonder what made her better than you? Why could she have so many when I can't even have my 1??

I know people who are on state support for EVERYTHING, cannot pay for anything on their own, but yet they are preg with baby number 2 or 3 or 4. Yes it is a personal decision, but it is frustrating to know that since they can't care for the one, the state (we) will be paying for another.

D

mknight, i just now read this, it was not meant like that at all! for example my sisters has 3 beautiful kids, she does drugs, and doesnt have anything to do with them, so in that case i dont think my sister needed 3 kids, but i wouldnt take them back for nothing, my point is people who literally dont want kids and it just happens or they dont care for them shouldmnt have them, its people who would die for a kid or another kid who needs them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->