y o y would i even do that!!!!

portablechick

Reaction score
Just had a trawl through the different tri forums! Cant believe how many of the names i recognise fromm ttc that are now in third tri about to have their babies!!!

I cant even get off the starting blocks!

This is really a pointless thread!

Just wanted to check if anyone else out there has the same sado-masochistic streak!!

plus i just watched paranormal activity and am trying to put it out of my head before i go to bed!!

Sometimes I pop into the 1st trimester and always kick myself for doing that afterwards. You are brave going into the 3rd trimester! Hope you can get some sleep tonight. I would not dare watch that movie.

I know what you mean! We have only been trying since July but sometimes I will pull up old threads and see all the tickers that have changed. Even in 4-5 months there have been a lot of people who have "progressed" to the trimester boards. Your time will come soon portable chick!

I havent seen paranormal activity but I have watched a show on TV has the same idea, its very creepy! I am not easily freaked but there is something about the whole it could be true-what is that noise?? did the lights just flicker??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->