• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

y o y would i even do that!!!!

portablechick

Reaction score
Just had a trawl through the different tri forums! Cant believe how many of the names i recognise fromm ttc that are now in third tri about to have their babies!!!

I cant even get off the starting blocks!

This is really a pointless thread!

Just wanted to check if anyone else out there has the same sado-masochistic streak!!

plus i just watched paranormal activity and am trying to put it out of my head before i go to bed!!

Sometimes I pop into the 1st trimester and always kick myself for doing that afterwards. You are brave going into the 3rd trimester! Hope you can get some sleep tonight. I would not dare watch that movie.

I know what you mean! We have only been trying since July but sometimes I will pull up old threads and see all the tickers that have changed. Even in 4-5 months there have been a lot of people who have "progressed" to the trimester boards. Your time will come soon portable chick!

I havent seen paranormal activity but I have watched a show on TV has the same idea, its very creepy! I am not easily freaked but there is something about the whole it could be true-what is that noise?? did the lights just flicker??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->