• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*yawns & stretches* evening my ladies...

honeybee2

Reaction score
just to let you know of an update...

so as you know i got my first ++++ OPk yesterday and :sex: last night it was awesome haha! sorry TMI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways... today I got another +++ on OPK so :sex: this morning too (I feel like I should be walking like john wayne :rofl::rofl::rofl:) but fertility friend and Ivillage fertility planner both predicted I would OV today- and to be fair ive had massive cramps and been mega moody today... so I would have expected to OV today- but if I get a +++ on an OPK still, does that mean Ive not OV'd yet??? We'll :sex: tomorrow as well just in case... but what do you ladies think??? :hugs:

UPDATE UPDATE:

its now sunday, and im still cramping, but today having sharp pains in uterus and still have a ++ on OPK!!! whats going on? Ive been having +++ OPKs since fri morning!!! We had to :sex: again this morning (im not complaining but surely his sperm count has gone to 00000 now! haha!) so we :sex: on fri, sat morn, sat evening and sun morn- surely I should have OV'd by now??? my temp went down this morning too- Im just hoping he had enough swimmers left for this morning!! Ive heard the OPks can detaect LH on its way up & straight after OV....grrrrr!!

im thinking maybe it might stay positive just after ov too? i hope so!!!

Not to sure, i would go with your instint over the OPK's as sometimes they do go a little off, but maybe you've still got alot of LH in your system, keep up the bd just incase :D

hummm ye... we :sex: thurs night, last night, this morning and will again either tonight or tomorrow- im hoping ive ov'd today actually as had huge cramps and only have one more chance for :sex: because away from oh all week :-(... also my temps went from 96.5 yesterday to 97.46 today so hopefully!!

The chances are looking good then :D Good luck!!

wow that is a lot of action you've got this week lol
sounds like the you've got all your bases covered.....im sure your chart is looking good right now so fingers crossed that this is the month for you sweetie! now brace yourself for another 2ww :mrgreen:

sounds good to me!!! fingers crossed its your month!!!xx

errr, so annoying!!!please read my update any opinions would be appreciated- im starting to get annoyed now :-(

I wish i could help, but my OPK's never seem to go positive and i dont really understand the temping stuff, but fingers crossed for you as it seems like you've done enough bd'ing!! I would just keep doing it every other day for another week just to make sure you catch ovulation

I wish i could help, but my OPK's never seem to go positive and i dont really understand the temping stuff, but fingers crossed for you as it seems like you've done enough bd'ing!! I would just keep doing it every other day for another week just to make sure you catch ovulation

no can do - this morning was last day of :sex: although should have Ovd today- away from OH for a week :-(

no can do - this morning was last day of :sex: although should have Ovd today- away from OH for a week :-(

:( Well fingers crossed for you then :)

thanks hunny! come on swimmers!!! looks like i had plenty of EWCM over the weekend so hopefully they went swimming in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->