Yay AF has arrived!!!

Lara+sam+bump

Reaction score
Just so excited 5 weeks and 1 day after my D and C, AF turned up yesterday evening. I was so excited looking up on mymonthlycycles.com what date I should OV, although I know it can be a bit different after miscarriage. So will just make sure we have lots of BD around the correct time as not ready to go down the ov sticks and temping quite yet. Got pregnant on our 3rd cycle with the LO we just lost, so hoping it wont be too long this time round. But I was super relaxed about it last time and im gonna really try to be again, because it made it enjoyable, where as when we tried about a year ago (decided to wait as started childminding and moved house) I was so obsessed and constantly thought of ttc and drove myself crazy, that was another reason we stopped trying as it was consuming me. So cant wait in 10 days il be jumping OH, he wont know what hit him lol xxx

Hi Lara!! Wow that is awesome that your AF came back like that:happydance:...mine was the same. I miscarried on September 19th and got my period yesterday so it has been 32 days. Little longer then my normal cycle but thats ok. I miscarried so early so I think my body is getting back to normal. When did you loose your LO? My husband and I are going to try again this month and I am so excited...but also cautious! I really do not want it to happen again.:nope: Well baby dust to you!!!:dust:

I had a blighted ovum, stopped growing at 7 weeks, found out at 10 weeks, had D and C at 10+3. I had really high HCG levels so thought it was gonna take ages, so am really pleased. I had my d and c on the 14th of sept. Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->