Yay (And help please!)

babiegurl35

Reaction score
I went back to the dr yesterday determined not to leave without having all of my questions answered and concerns addressed about my 3 cm ovarian cyst (simple) and my lack of a period since September (With the exception of the withdrawal bleed from Provera in November). I even told my doctor I was going to sit there until something was done. I also finally admitted to him that i am trying to conceive my last baby. Whew!....Anyhoo, he did perform an ultrasound on me and THE CYST IS JUST ABOUT GONE! YAY!!!

Now my question to my fellow TTC'rs who have had one simple ovarian cyst. How soon will my period return now that the cyst is just about dissolved? My doctor gave me Provera to help bring on my cycle, but I really dont wanna take it since its not a natural bleed and I would really prefer to bleed on my own vs a withdrawal bleed so I can tell if I will ovulate. I've had some cramping and headaches which are usually PMS signs for me. Should I just take the Provera (although I dont really really want to)? Any insight would be most helpful!!!!

Didnt wanna read and run, but I am not sure? I had an ovarian cyst after my second DS was born, the obgyn gave me medication to shrink it and it was gone within 2 weeks, without any problems. I had a full cycle the next month.

GL and FX'd hun:hugs:

I decided to take the provera. I know I'm going to bleed again, but thats not helping figure out if I am ovulating or not...Im just so confused!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->