Yay bigger boobies!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Haha I feel like a little girl. I noticed today especially that my boobs have gotten bigger! They've been more sore the last couple of days again, something that had seemed to basically disappear for a few weeks after the initial incredibly sore boobs right around when I found out I am pregnant. This post is just to celebrate :happydance: I've always been a small chested girl, 32 to 34 A cups if I'm lucky, and don't even usually need to wear a bra, but today, I'm seriously considering getting a bra. I tried to run across the street and they were all over the place and it hurt lol! Hooray! Finally! I was wondering if/when they were going to get bigger! I was looking down my shirt today in the office (I work from home with OH) and saying to him excitedly, "Oh my god! Look at them! They're HUGE!" and he was just smiling and laughing at me. Ah, at least I'm enjoying SOMETHING about the first trimester! :haha:

Haha, I know what you mean. My boob tenderness has come back again since hitting 8 weeks, it disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I had small boobs too so having the increase in size is very novel! :)

Haha, I know what you mean. My boob tenderness has come back again since hitting 8 weeks, it disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I had small boobs too so having the increase in size is very novel! :)

Haha, exactly! Although I feel like I'm paying the price right now at 1am with morning sickness :( :sick:

Me too! Hubby noticed the other night: he said "you can tell you're pregnant- your boobs are bigger" :D

Bonus! :thumbup: I was so excited that I had to flash OH :haha: See? Men can enjoy pregnancy too

Lol he's enjoying it so far ;) he might think differently by next May haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->