Yay :D

zoe6660

Reaction score
well after having couple of hard months with shit happen things has calm down and when i was in work the other day i have a txt from my fiance saying he is ready 100% to start a family, my lovely sam talks to me about everythinga nd i belive we are closer than some people my age. but i finished my pierod yesterday so can any one give me adive on when to start and what to take and wont not to eat and how to help with other bits and bobs after talking about it since last october i have looked at peoples storys and i knew from then on want to breastfeed but anyone can give me advie that would be great. but we both excited even if it dont work this month but we keeping trying.

Welcome and enjoy your rollercoaster ride of TTC!

My advice is do it every second night without fail. When my partner and I did that spot on we conceived, unfortunately we lost the baby but it still worked. Take your vitamins before falling pregnant and cut down coffee, alcohol etc. My advice is even if you think your pregnant DO NOT TEST EARLY. lol we have all been there but it's horrible to actually have someone or something tell you you're not pregnant. It's easier if you find out on your own when your period comes or better yet doesn't come.

Last rule: HAVE FUN, spice it up, don't make it a chore.

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR :bfp: SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Hi Zoe congratulations! V exciting times :)

First of all, please please get on your Folic Acid pills straight away. If you catch the egg this month you will need the folic in your system even before you know you're pregnant.

Make sure you have a good diet and as foreva says, cut down on booze and caffeine.

Do you know how long your cycles are? xx

Yey!!! Congratulations on this revelation. It's soooo exciting and so very easy to become obsessed, but that's not a bad thing. :lol:

First of all make sure you're taking a prenatal vitamin that contains at least 400mg of folic acid. That prevents neural tube disorder in the baby, like spina bifida and anancephaly.

The advice above is good - about having sex every other day. Just do it from AF through til AF (or BFP) and you should have all bases covered.

As for breastfeeding, it's the most wonderful thing i have ever done. I breastfed my daughter for a year and loved every minute, even though it was hard in the beginning. Don't worry about that just yet though. Thats something you can think about once you're pregnant. For now, it's great that you have decided it's what you want to do. :)

Just as questions here when you want any answers at all. Nothing is TMI (too much information) and nothing is a daft question.

GOOD LUCK!!

thank you everyone, i seen the folic asid in asda but i dont know if they all the same or not.
but we will be having fun with this i want to enjoy it and not worry coz like you sed dont make it a chore :D
any more adive on stuff and clothes and everything would be great thank you again for this it has helped and my fiance is excited about this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->