YAY! DH said we can TTC still!.!

M&B, Just to clarify, you count your cycle from the day you start your period... That day is CD1. and if you have a 28 day cycle, you would count from CD1 up to CD28 (CD28 being the last day of your cycle) Then your AF would be due on day 29 and once the Witch arrives, you call that CD1

Yeah I just would figure the quan would have still came back positive so she might come. If not I will re pee on the 2 IC test I have left on monday..

Yeah thank's for letting me know...
I'm a ditzy blond

Ok you took that test 2 days ago so It could still be to early......

Ok...My honest recomendations would be as followed.....

If af does not show her Ugly Head tomorrw, Test On Sunday......

Good.....Fingers Crossed for you :hugs:

Good luck hun, I hope you have ov'd late and you get your BFP xx

Good luck but i really think you need to chill! the more you think and worry about this they less chance there is of your AF showing!

My cycles vary between 21 days and 71 days so think your self lucky you have a regular cycle!

Keeping fingers x for you.

Yeah, but doesn't mean that I don't have other problems TTC a baby.
I couldn't imagine having an irregular cycle that would confuses the ninny out of me..
Usually, the hoping to be pregnant so much doesn't cause AF to be late stress never bothered my cycles either (only thing that did was breast feeding)..
But, I'm really not worried about it.
I just thought it was horrible I mis calculated my cycle..
I know it's probably not my month. So I'm not giving up my hopes since DH has low sperm count(infertility runs in his family) And we normally have to have him on fertility pills to make his sperm stronger. And, we didn't do that this month.
We plan on TAB(taking a break from TTC if I don't get bfp this month) But I will still be around!!

Did AF Show up today????

Well still no AF, But I got this this morning. I really hope its not another Colored (FRER) evap line's witch I have had before.. Still have till tomorrow to be a day late! Lines came up in 1 min with color. I didn't spend much time trying to take the picture but it could come out a lil better looking than this..
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures055.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures056.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures053.jpg

:rofl::rofl:...
I'm so relaxed right now.. Cleaning house drinking cappachino..
Going on with business not worrying about it I didn't really pee on this till 3pm morning for me because I don't wake up untill then, when it's just me and Aspen. Hailey's with her dad till tomorrow 6pm..
Thought I would let you all know how I'm doing this evening!

was just wondering........why do you always take the outside of the test off, or peel back the blue strip bit?

i think i can see a line but not sure if evap or positive?
its so hard to tell on a picture x

was just wondering........why do you always take the outside of the test off, or peel back the blue strip bit?

Well, the IC test ends peal off easy when your trying to take picture's of the test for everyone to see of course there going to tear there cheap for two my CAMERA is not the best in the world so I had to take out some of the tests so people can see..
Not only that theres lot's of woman that do that to take pictures with a cheepo camera..

:rofl:
Like, I said I'm not stressing about it.. LOL. I'm just updating everyone..

it's a little difficult to tell from the pic but it's great you are relaxed and happy, v. important for making babies

hopefully by early next week you'll get your BFP

:dust:

I have read somewhere that removing the strip from the test plastic can cause Evap Lines....:shrug:

it's a little difficult to tell from the pic but it's great you are relaxed and happy, v. important for making babies

hopefully by early next week you'll get your BFP

:dust:

:happydance: I'm actully in a very good mood today!! :blush:
Odd for me but hey very good thing....

I have read somewhere that removing the strip from the test plastic can cause Evap Lines....:shrug:

It was there before it dried up suz it has color on it just kinda hard to tell I Didn't spend much time trying to take a picture of it..
Though it could look better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"