YAY! DH said we can TTC still!.!

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Hey guy's sorry it has been awhile since I been on some odd reason my internet wasn't loading BnB Site...:cry:

As you all know, I been getting faint positives(or colored evaps on every 4 different brand tests).
I went had blood done Wesday again because I didn't get the :witch:. My blood came back as not pregnant.:cry::cry::cry::cry::hissy::hissy:

I think that the OPK picture I had on here wasn't a full positive OPK on Oct31st. And, I'm now believing I "o"d later than I thought, Since the witch hasn't arrived yet I'm thinking that's what it is. I guess only time will tell now "we will see what happens in the next 2 week's.

I just want to congrats everyone that got there BFP's :-D

Sorry you didnt get your BFP :hugs: :dust: for December :)

Yeah, Hopefully I get BFP in December. Maybe, I might be surprised with one this month.
I still have a few week's to see what is going on. There could still be a chance.. We will see...I don't plan on POAS's Anymore till 2 weeks if she doesn't show....

AF is I believed to be late. But, If I "O"ed later than I thought then well. I guess it will be longer before AF shows..

Not stressing here anymore...

good luck, you may still get a bfp once your hcg leevls are a bit higher. :dust:

if not best of luck for next month xx

(((((Hugs)))) I am sorry - but since the :witch: in MIA there is still a chance. You may have O'd later - I was thinking that when you said you had that day of stretchy CM with spotting. Instead of IB it may have been ovulation - so that would put you at about what 10 DPO? (Sorry I cannot remember what day you had that, but I thought it was a few days after you thought you O'd). Hang in there.

It was Monday morning at like 2am when I had the stretchy Cm with spotting. So I would be 12 Dpo today if that is the case. 10 DPO when I had A quantitative done.. Or I could have "o"ed later than that...
But, I do think you guy's were rite on the O later than what it was thought to be..
We will see in a few week's what happens...

Thak's for the support I aprishate it.

Not stressing it. Even though it is really odd but god has his plans so we will see.
I just pray I get a surprise BFP.
My CP hasn't changed and thats a good sign I'm pregnant or was with my other two pregnancies, Every pregnancy is diffrenat though.
Now, it's time to sit back and relax and not POAS for another week atleast...

I have never spotted when I O, but I know a few ladies O a couple of days after the spotting - so maybe. In that case you would be 10 DPO and it was 8 DPO when you had the bloodwork. Hope that helps. :shrug:

I have never had spotting with "o" either.. Who knows we will see its just sit back and relax time and enjoy other's getting there BFP's ! And, congating them :-D.. theres been alot of BFP's this month too...
Thanks hun..

**It's just kinda weird** It's to almost the point of man am I going to miss a whole cycle?**

Sorry you didn't get your BFP :hugs: I thought that I had ovulated around the 31st aswell and i had so many signs of pregnancy, but then :witch: arrived 3 days early! Here's looking to December! Maybe the November luck may extend to December??? Hope so!

Maybe, Who know's I might still get a BFP in another week.. But, I'm not going to worry about it anymore I'm just really really down right now :sadangel:.
My kid's have been keeping me busy!.!.. DH should be home from work on Tuesday. He works out of state every other week fixing pill counting robots for pharmacy's..

M&B....

Sorry if you have said this in other posts...(Ive only just come back to TTC Land after a 3 month break so may have missed in early posts) How long are your cycles normaly? Your ticker says you are on CD28....

Okay, I have a 28 day cycle. I thought I "o"ed earlier than I was supposed to. I usually "o" on CD 14. So, 14 days before next period or however that goes.
Some of my friends and girls on the site though the picture of my OPK was positive taken on Oct31st.. I didn't think it was quite positive. So, I BD anyway's. The ovulation calculator said I was due to ovulate the 4th of November.
So, I have a normal 28 day cycle LMP the 20th of October.
So, I believe that I'm late for my period..
If not (Sorry I can't count well) then that could be reason why I have negative blood test's.

OMG! I miss calculated when my period was due!. OMG I'm stupid!..
I was due today. If I have a 28 day cycle. But, Why was the blood negitive does that mean I'm still out?

Ok...So if you have a normal 28 Day cycle you are on CD28 based of your Ticker...So AF is due tomorrow.....;)

Should have been today?? 28 days? Okay, I'm so bad with math it's unbelivable!.
Sorry, I thought I was already late. So what happens if she doesn't show???

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:...
So what are the chances of a beta being negitive? Then, Still being pregnant?
Cuz if she doesn't show is there still a chance?
I think what happened is I thought a period come 14 days after you ovulate..
So I counted 14 days after the possible time that I ovulated and ended up getting Wednesday the 14th...
Here was 1 equate pregnancy pic that I took How common is it to get 4 evap's on all different tests?
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures038-2.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures041-2.jpg

The equates have a tendency to have the --- line dissaper but the up and down line that make the + stays if its a positive...

OMG! I miss calculated when my period was due!. OMG I'm stupid!..
I was due today. If I have a 28 day cycle. But, Why was the blood negitive does that mean I'm still out?

:hugs: I replyed to your PM already :hugs:

But If you have a 28 day cycle, and today is CD28, You AF is due Tomorrow...So if the :witch:doesnt show, then there could still be hope...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->