YAY! DH said we can TTC still!.!

M&B, How long are you dipping the cheepies.... I have been using the strips for OPK and they dont fall apart for me......Wonder if you are dipping them too long and they are getting overly saturated. That could cause evaps as well. (not sure if I use the same brand as you....)

Um I dip them for like 1 second. I use the accuratepregnancytest.com ones..
The opks don't fall apart for me either...I just think its because when you move it around and what not alot with the test it causes it to fall off. I don't really know.. I don't tear them off though..

Yeah I have tested with 4 different brands and got 2 colored lines on all..But, Don't really know what to think. I'm not really quite late on my period, till tomorrow.
It's really not bothering me either this time, I have no clue why. But, I'm in a good mood.

Well thats what matters...Your in a good mood....

No...Im not a POAS aholic .....

YET :rofl:

Well thats what matters...Your in a good mood....

No...Im not a POAS aholic .....

YET :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Suz don't get into it it's a very bad habit and not only that well there's a money waist and like you go out to buy tests like a few days before AF is due all the sudden the :witch: show's early..
Don't become a POAS aholic

:rofl::rofl: Suz don't get into it it's a very bad habit and not only that well there's a money waist and like you go out to buy tests like a few days before AF is due all the sudden the :witch: show's early..
Don't become a POAS aholic

:rofl: I will behave.....I have a House to pay for. What good would it do me if I lost my house just to POAS....:rofl:

They look like evaps to me...If you were pg then the lines should be getting darker by now... Good luck

not nessasery. I'm a girl that doesn't get BLAZING bfps till a day after I miss a period. Not, only that they had color in 1 min after peeing on the stick.
we will see tomarrow :)

last period was oct 20th.
And, I probably arn't pregnant due to a negative blood quan on wednesday. But never know!...
I'm just relaxing:)

Thats the best thing to do...relax and give it a couple of more days and test again if no af

Well, that bloody :witch: found me this morning before I went to bed.!.. Ga, I wish we could get pregnant without DH being on fertility pill's! This is my second month having problem with colored evaporation line's on FRER.. Not to happy.
They have very much so color to them you can put it on the ground standing up to see it. I have been haunted by colored evaporation line's. Why do you colored evaporation lines have to break so many hearts?
Thank's for the support ladies I'm very much so out this month. But, I will still be around helping other ladies and seeing how everyone's doing

We have decided to TAB(take a break for a few month's if I wasn't pregnant this month)...:sadangel:

i am really sorry hun, keep fingers cross for nexttime

my best advice to everyone is to stop stressing and take a break, thats when i got my BFP, when we actually werent trying

my best advice to everyone is to stop stressing and take a break, thats when i got my BFP, when we actually werent trying

I agree! throw the opks and preg tests out of the window and if the :witch: is over a week late then test! save much more money and you wont give your self eye strain trying to see a line.

Coming up to 2 yrs old TTC no 2 for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->