yay for santas grotto been open, my lists :-)

Bex84

Reaction score
I have bought most of my daughters already and finishing sons at weekend. So glad this is open now :)
Daughter who is 4
Innotab 3s
Innotab toy story game
Innotab paw patrol game
Large action pup paw patrol Marshall
Paw patrol busy book
Paw patrol stamp set
Paw patrol busy book
Paw patrol puzzle
My little pony playdoh set
Magiclip set of princesses
Play dough

Son who is 1
Train table and train set
Little tikes trolley
Leap frog share picnic basket
Little tikes hauler
Little tikes learn and groove music player
Bing books
Mega blocks bath toy
Hopefully I can find Sula and amma set for our bing house
Toot toot toy

I am also getting them a little tikes doll house (retro one which is
same as one I had as child and both of them enjoy playing with similar at parents) along with furniture and family to share.
We also got for Christmas box a playmobil 123 nativity set which was £7.50 in toys r us. Will get a few small bits to add to stockings but think they will both be happy :). Just trying to decide on dh and rest of family now. How is everyone elses Christmas preparations going?

Go for your Paw Patrol stuff soon, I have had a hell of a time getting the stuff we wanted this year, we've managed but not without a stuggle and inlaws going to the US! Theres a good range in Smyths right now.

Thanks, mannaged to get all paw patrol stuff already apart from innotab game which collecting this weekend, luckily its just a few bits for sons list which getting on 3 for 2 at Argos Saturday :) I thought paw patrol may sell out quick and was the majority of stuff on my little girls list, funnily enough most stuff was Smyth at 20% off last weekend :) thanks for advice though. The large action pup was tricky but found by chance in toys r us when picking up something else :)

Great lists!

Can I ask where you got the paw patrol busy book from please? :flower:

I got from t k maxx as well, haven't seen in any other shops recently, I got the paw patrol jigsaw book from there to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->