sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
My trees up :oops:
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/xmastree.jpg
:lol:

:lol: What you like

It's NOVEMBER :shock: But looks lovely hun :hugs:

I'm trying to persuade Dh to put ours up next week. I like to get it up (the tree that is) as close to Dec 1st as possible. Were going to MIL for Christmas this year and hes on about not putting it up Humbug. Were not going until Christmas eve. I'll just start nagging on Monday, I'm sure the kiddies will help :rofl:

Well done Sophie! :lol:

:shock: Sophie!!!

OMG i would be sick of the sight of it if i put ours up so early :?

But it looks very nice :D

looks lovely :D

its similer colours to ours. mines going up next weekend :D

Looks great hun

Mine isup already too

I was going to put mine up next weekend but Im in bloody Manchester visiting the dreaded out laws! :roll:

Mine will go up on the 1st, although might put it up the day before since i have a day off then.

Looks lovely but it's almost freaky to see (not in a horrible way!). Can't get my head around how soon Xmas is. Think we might put ours up next weekend :D

:lol: im loopy! i tried to put my net up in window but OH put his foot down on that one till next week :twisted:

Its ok Sophie.....I am all decorated now too.......Looks great!!!!! :dance:

looks pretty, would't put ours up till the week before christmas

Im gonna put mine up next sunday I think, coz Im off work. we were putting decs up at work last night, it was fun, did a 11 hour shift coz I stayed to help hehe, got all festive I cant wait for xmas now :)

Nice tree! bit early though!! :shock:
Might put ine up weekend after next (9th) as i have weekend off work!

i still need 2 get my decorations :oops: which i need money 4 :( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

:cry: don't think OH will get tree up now. He will be decorating the front bedroom ready for our dd, so she can move to a new bed and room b4 this new baby arrives, and the furniture will arrive this week (apart from bed which is 49 day delivery). Got few days off early next week might try and do it myself but also have mince pies to make, and the drawers under bed to sort and old baby clothes. So much to do so little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->