Yay i just bought my buggy!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Kayleigh Lou, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

Yay!!!

Been watching it on ebay for a few days. Made the lady an offer and she accepted. It was a bit more than what i wanted to spend BUT i cant complain as there is ALOT there for your money

All this for £220.00!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hope its not too early but as its second hand i knew it wouldnt be around for long

What do you guys think :hugs::hugs:

Attached Files:

2. missmayhem

missmayhem Mummy to 2 little cuties

hey well done you, i've started to have a look about myself hehe

3. Kayleigh Lou

I already have a baby changing unit from my last pregnancy that ended suddenly and i did have a moses basket that i sold 2 days before i got my :bfp: typical eh!!! :growlmad::dohh:

I dont want to get too much but the urge was too great :dohh::haha:

4. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

wow brilliant! :D

We did that with our sons pram, got a brilliant deal! we also got it early too.

I didnt do anything early with my second and i lost that pregnancy at 11 weeks, so i dont beleive in jinxing yourself. I have bought maternity clothes already for this pregnancy as i am huge alreday lol!

5. Kayleigh Lou

LOL im sitting here in my maternity jeans. Again my ebay bargain at 3 quid. Im such a bargain hunter.

I cant stand wearing my uniform at the mo as im getting more rounded and i hardly fit into it any more. (nurses uniform) And its now very obvious im pregnant. Im waiting for my residents to say something!!

I dont think hubby will be able to stop me soon with starting to buy things. Its so hard passing something in the shops ad saying 'oh ill get that later'. With me it has to be now :haha::haha:

6. Kayleigh Lou

Is the colour okay for a girl???