YAY im finally back..

FaiiryDustt

Preggo With Bubble Bean!!
Reaction score
yayy i cannot believe it but i am finally back..

ive been away from BnB for a few months now, just been soo busy and stuff i didnt have time to get on and had corsework to do but im finally here..:happydance:

i thought i would give a little update on what i have been upto since ive been away, to let my friends know and anyone else who cares to read my jibberish!! :haha:

cycle 7..

gosh time has just flown right past my face and disappeared..

it feels like only a little while ago i was writing my first entry to my journal..which may i just say was a crappy entry..

since ive been gone alot has happened..

im still at college studying childcare, and in a few months ill be a qualified level 2..
after that im doing a level 3 health and social course then im going to midwifery school to train to work on a special care baby unit which will take some time to train up to..

while im training for them things i will be working in a home for adults with learning disabilities..which i start around July time (once this college year is over)..

at the minute while im studying im working in a nursery for work placement..
been a little too broody as i work mostly with the 0-1.5 year olds.
their just soo adorable..

anyway moving away from my casual life to mine and OH's life..

he had loads of trouble with his upstairs neighbor in the flats he used to live in..so he ended up complaining again for like 1000th time and in the end he just told them to stuff it and left his flat..

i was supposed to be moving into his flat ful-time but since he doesn't live their now..we have both moved into my parents house..which is nice as i love spending time with my mum and dad..

we are looking for a little flat or bungalow though to call our own..

well OH finally got his tattoo's fully removed to join army and his just been doctors for his full medical.. (good new)

BAD NEWS!!

the army are in debt and cant take anyone until September time WTF?? how can the army be in debt??
so to say the least not happy right now about that!!

TTC front!!

as OH's cousin says, your at it like jack rabbits on heat..
yes me and OH have deeply reconnected ourselves in the bedroom and it feels so much better, i don't feel as though his not there but his body is LOL men as babies don't mix..i think the idea must be a turn off??

gahh its our anniversary soon, so im hoping for something special..

for christmas he brought me a really sweet tiffany braclet which says i love you around it..
a london links necklace and bracelet..
a bottle of britney midnight fantasy, and a bottle of dior addict..
a me 2 you bear saying i love you this much, that much is true..
and a huge bar of chocolate yummy!!
(i was a very good girl this year haha)

i dont really know what else has been going on with me..seems like im on auto pilot most the time

oooh ive been writing a book..not sure if anyone will like it, but it relaxes me in my free time, along with reading and making graphics..
(gosh im s nerd sometimes)

ly all chikka's thanks for sticking by my madness xxx

aww OH just came back with a bunch or flowers :blush: how cute!! :))

:hugs:

(hmm i think it because his in the dog house, or going to be..wonder what his done this time!!) :haha:

thanks ineedaseed..

:) you really are a great stalker :haha: 007 style..

:hugs:

Welcome back n nice ta meetchya ^^

Kae XxX

hey kaede (love that name!! and the spelling)

nice to meet you too :)

haha sorry if my life story sent you to sleep, (i have that effect on people):haha:

Haha, no it was interesting! You seem to have alot going on lol

I love the name too. I read it in a book and fell in love with it! I'm still trying to persuade DH it's a good name for our future daughter if we have one ;) lol Kaede Mae :D

XxX

Haha, no it was interesting! You seem to have alot going on lol

I love the name too. I read it in a book and fell in love with it! I'm still trying to persuade DH it's a good name for our future daughter if we have one ;) lol Kaede Mae :D

XxX

aww that names soo pretty..when you have a girl and your writing the name down on birth certificate or whatever distract him by letting him hold the baby haha!! :blush:

not that i would be devious like that!! :thumbup: :winkwink:

:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"