Yay i'm ovulating!

Kristina6292

Mummy to my little man
Reaction score
Took my 1st ever ovulation test today and it came out positive!
So happy, so just have to get :sex: now! :D
Fingers crossed we get a little one out of it! :happydance:

Good Luck Kristina! My fingers are crossed!

Ok. So I DO NOT want to be bad news bear but just be aware that you can get a positive OPK and not ovulate. The only thing an OPK measures is your LH surge which can happen and then the egg is not released and the only thing that actually confirms ovulation is blood tests or charting.

I do not want to be a damper on anyone but this happened to me twice last cycle and so far twice this cycle and I still havent ovulated (cd31) so I just wanted to make sure you were aware that it doesnt actually confirm ovulation. And if you were, I am so sorry because I know that statement made it sound like I was calling you stupid but I wasn't I just know how I felt when I saw the positive....twice.. and then how I felt when I was told I hadnt even ovulated.

I just started temping to see if I am even ovulating period. Perhaps you might want to take that up if you dont catch the egg this cycle (which hopefully you will!) and chart it on Fertility Friend. Just to make sure you ARE ovulating and everything.

Good luck and CATCH THAT EGGY!!!

Lucky girl, those things never change for me!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->