Yay - Im Pregnant!!

LilLickysBump

Reaction score

Hi - Kinda new to this stuff so please bear with me -
Thanks to my fella ive set a font but cant set my avatar....... bugger

So, im 31 and 16 weeks pregnant with my second child, come as a bloody BIG shock.....My Daughter is 12 (so big gap) and iv been seeing my doctor about
fertility treatment as i dont have periods and have been told for the past 2 yrs i havent ovulated!

As you can imagine both myself and my partner are overjoyed if not a little overwhelmed by it all.....

Everything seems to have changed since the first time and i seem to be feeling it alot more in my later years than i did when i was 18 lol!

Pretty nervous but excited as a kid at christmas lol!

So hi everybody!!!!

Cala xx :cloud9:

Welcome to B&B!

Wowee, congratulations!! I find it easier to upload a photo to photobucket, edit it there (resize it to 160 pixels at the most), and put the URL in the avatar section here. Normally that works

:hi: congratulations and welcome to BnB

aw congartulations my daughters 10 and ive just had my 2nd daughter its alot scaryer 2nd time round for me as i was 16 when had my first but hey ive adapted and loving it :)

Im finding it alot scarier too lol

I bought a angels sounds machine and im hooked - 3 times a day need to check on my lil bean!!

Glad i have had the experience before, know what i need to buy and whats just a waste of money!

Bless my mum still saved some things from when i had my first (her attic is clearly bigger than mine)

Ty for all ur kind welcome words - hope to speak to you all soon and become part of this massive family of bumps!! lol

Ty Gem x Had my 16 week mw app today - she had more difficulty finding the heart beat on her doppler than we did our home one lol
alls well - seems a long time till next app tho ;o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->