Yay lol

F

FertilMertile

I know this sounds stupid and may mean nothing to some of ya but I'm getting white and yellow CM. I only get this when I'm pregnant. Even before I hit 6dpo. I have my notes from when I conceived my daughter (whom I lost) and my son and my symptoms sound the same. I'm not thinking too much into it though, but I AM happy to see it haha. Oh, and my underwear is soaked. It's getting a little annoying though. I also have groin, hip and lower back pain.

Just wanted to share my joy with you girls lol.

I still feel like hell though. :(

oooooooooooo ihope you are girl...im excited for you i am scared to take teh FRER tomorrow morning ti dont want to see neg...lol i am in denile lmao

lol i cant help it lol...and i feel bad i want all of you to get ur bfp too

fingers crossed for you FM!!

And Sarina dont feel bad! we will all get our BFP soon enough!! Hopefully very soon though haha!!

Yea yo, my lower back is killing me. It almost feels like AF cramps and pains. It's funny that going by my normal cycle I'd be due for AF on April 4th.

thats real soon!! and i had lower back pain almost the whole 2ww and cramping and headache

Yep but that's if I do get it then. I ovulated this cycle as if I had a 30 day cycle so maybe not. But I guess only time will tell. I just have a lot of pains going down my thighs, around my groin area, into my hips and lower back. It's aching soooo freaking bad. And I'm constantly wet down there. Sorry..lol.

So you had pains like this during your 2ww too?

lol i cant help it lol...and i feel bad i want all of you to get ur bfp too

hey, sarina! don't feel bad, girlie, we will be so happy for you! every positive posted on here gives me hope.
Mertile, I can't wait to see you in the bfp section!! :happydance:
when are ya testin?

yup just like that and i never got dry i was wet the whole tww...not a day went by with out cramping some days were worse then others

Oh man, that's how I'm beginning to feel. I don't think it's too early either. I've had symptoms like this with my son. I don't remember anything with my daughters cuz it was so long ago plus I didn't keep track back then. But with Jaylen and Cameron I have my info in the computer in notepad so I go back and compare and it's really just about the same and around the same days too.

u kan save this if you want to look off of too

march 18th.(3dpo) i started mucinex my cm was milky color n a texture like lotion
march 19th (4dpo).--cm more watery and little bit stretchy and little bit of white and leg and butt cramps
march 20th(5dpo) --strong cramping in the morning. lil nauseous cramp or tingling pain in lower back CM still clear with a little white not stringy little like lotion and sharp pains in my vagina. i was having backaches cramp and a headache, and leg and butt cramps
march 21 (6dpo)--had legs and butt cramps, backache cramps nausea headache CM creamy kinda like lotion when i would burp i had a weird burnt vacuum belt taste in my mouth boobs feel weird and dark veins on my areola
march 22 (7dpo)--cramps and stuff not as bad headache backache boob still feel weird and dark CM still like lotion little bit and little but stretchy and clear
march 23 (8dpo)-- backache on and off cramping in lower abdomen CM not as stretchy still like lotion headache and my boobs are still the same
march 24 (9dpo)- cramping in my lower right side..nipples are still the same my left nipple itches. cervical position still the same and mucous still the same slight headache mild backache not as bad tho. Slight nausea. Later that night got a bit more CM clear/watery kinda stretchy
march 25th (10dpo)- mild cramping. Backache. feel a tight cramping in my upper stomach making me feel a bit nauseous, cramping in my legs and butt, headache, threw up after sex, intense cramping in my lower stomach and little sharp pains in my left boob…and I have these weird feeling in my stomach on n off all day
march 26th (11dpo)- feel a bit nauseous throughout the day threw up in the morning cramping in left and right side and lower abdomen headache leg and butt cramps. Strong urine smell and dark in color backache boobs still the same, fatigue I feel like I cant get enough sleep and can sleep all day
March 27th (12dpo)- a bit nauseous this morning felt okay after I ate, cramping in my abdomen and butt and legs. boobs still the same. Slight headache. Also had sharp pains in my vagina again CM still the same like lotion and CP still the same in the afternoon I felt like my stomach was tightening. Threw up later that day.
March 28th (13dpo)- backache, cramping mild/intense, headache, my areolas look a bit darker today nauseous, everything else is the same neg. pregnancy test nauseous (worse then its been), early this morning at like 2 or 3am i had a sharp pain in my right boob
March 29th (14dpo)- cramping, slight headache, extremely nauseous today it was horrible. Egwcm, cervix high closed soft and it seemed turned

Thank you so much!! Your 3dpo sounds like mine. And the cramps in the thighs and butt, I'm getting that too.

Yea, sorta like everything is tightening up. But it's crampy and achy at the same time.

That's normal. I cramped a lot in all my pregnancies, especially right when I was due for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->