Yay lol

yeah i gota question...how come only 1 of 4 pregnancy tests were positive lol...just curious im paranoid lol even tho i kno im pregnant lol manuel bought me a 3 pack and is going to mc donads for me lol

yeah i gota question...how come only 1 of 4 pregnancy tests were positive lol...just curious im paranoid lol even tho i kno im pregnant lol manuel bought me a 3 pack and is going to mc donads for me lol

It may be due to the times you tested with the others. You tested today and got a BFP. The other days may just have been too early yet. It happens. Some girls get a BFN and the very next day get a BFP. The HCG was probably very low in your urine.

ohokay...well we will see tomorrow morning ill take one..n if i cant see ne thing ill wait a while to take another one so the hormone can build up

It doubles every 24-48 hours but I think you're fine sweetie :) You're pregnant :):)

lol okay well ima get off for a while manuels home i will talk to ya tomorrow

oh man 11 days? that is so long to wait. two weeks seems like nothin sometimes, but other times it is torture! ;) keep us posted on symptoms!

I know, right? grr, sucks. I'll be busy though so hopefully it just passes me right by lol.

I have a 2ww Symptom Thread in The Two Week Wait. I'll be updating every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->