yay mw made my day

mummy2010

mum of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
ok so ive got gd. controlling by diet alone :) i was realy nervous that i would have a big baby and end up with csec or been induced which i hated thought of both. induced with son was horendous.
so got talking to MW and she said doesnt mean you will have big baby thers just as many small babys as big with mothers who have gd :) and said if i carry on controlling my diet well like i am i wont need csec or to be induced:happydance: and they will let me go full term :happydance: realy happy now she has eased my worries :happydance: this has spured me on to carry on healthy eating :) :happydance:

Yay for you... I had GD with LO and was diet controlled throughout, she was born weighing 7 lb 8 oz and I had a completely natural birth at 40+5, she even came that quick that there was no time for pain relief!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that for all the people with GD who have big babies induced etc there is also someone like me who was allowed to go to term without being induced and who had a "normal" weight baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->