Yay, my BBT Thermometer arrived....now what??

wanttobemum

Reaction score
My BBT theremometer arrived today, yipee! :happydance:

But now what? I just stuck it in my mouth and got a reading of 36.66C, just had to see if it worked but dont know what to do with it now.

Anyone had any luck with these things?

hiya..

Okay this is what u do.. You take ur temp at the same time every morning.. my dh gets up for work at 4;30am so when his alarm goes off i roll off and stick my bbt in.. record it and go back to bed..

follow these rules though
ALWAYS- take temp at same time everyday
ATLEAST 3-4 hours of sleep before temping
DONT get up to get water to brush ur teeth dont even talk before taking ur temp.
DRINKING alcohol makes ur temp rise the morning after

i got a notebook and i write down everyday like today is cd 1 (period started) i would write down the dates untill next period and i put it all beside my bed that way i dont have to even move to get it.. i then have my alarm set for 4;30am every morning and when it goes off i reach my bbt stick it in my mouth and record it in my notebook and go back to bed...

u will have pre O temps (before O) that are lower than ur post 0 Temps (after O) when ur temp drops and u get three higher sustained thermal shifts fertility friend will confirm O for u then at the end of ur lethal phase (lp) if not pregnant ur temp will drop and u will get af!!!

it is alot of stress temping but its all worth it in the end.. anymore ? feel free to ask away..

o by the way temps rise and fall during the day so during the day temps doesnt matter..

Here is my chart for a example!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/4a903cec.jpg

hiya..

Okay this is what u do.. You take ur temp at the same time every morning.. my dh gets up for work at 4;30am so when his alarm goes off i roll off and stick my bbt in.. record it and go back to bed..

follow these rules though
ALWAYS- take temp at same time everyday
ATLEAST 3-4 hours of sleep before temping
DONT get up to get water to brush ur teeth dont even talk before taking ur temp.
DRINKING alcohol makes ur temp rise the morning after

i got a notebook and i write down everyday like today is cd 1 (period started) i would write down the dates untill next period and i put it all beside my bed that way i dont have to even move to get it.. i then have my alarm set for 4;30am every morning and when it goes off i reach my bbt stick it in my mouth and record it in my notebook and go back to bed...

u will have pre O temps (before O) that are lower than ur post 0 Temps (after O) when ur temp drops and u get three higher sustained thermal shifts fertility friend will confirm O for u then at the end of ur lethal phase (lp) if not pregnant ur temp will drop and u will get af!!!

it is alot of stress temping but its all worth it in the end.. anymore ? feel free to ask away..

o by the way temps rise and fall during the day so during the day temps doesnt matter..

Aw thanks ever so much annie :hugs: this is a huge help, i was so lost! I will take my temps as above starting tomorrow just so im getting in the habit before cd1, although i'd be happy if cd1 didnt happen :haha:

UR so welcome sweets!!

I have everything crossed for u that she doesnt show...

I started spotting yesterday and my temp fell today so waiting on af tonight r tomorrow... UGH..

GOOD luck with everything and i wish u the best of luck!!

I'm gonna start temping for next cycle and I'm super excited :happydance:

Thanks again Annie :flower:

Well i took my temp this morning at 6.20 so i will set an alarm and make sure i keep this up over the weekend. AF not due until sunday, pretty sure she'll rear her ugly head but at least i'll be in the swing of temping.

Im excited too! Never knew such little things could amuse me so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->