Yay my boy turned

highlandlassi

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
Well i guess babies can turn after 28 weeks. my presenting twin (the boy) was breech at 28 week scan and i was so worried about a section, but today at 31 week scan he was head down. hooray! also he weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces and the girl weighs 4 pounds. i think that is good, considering the doc told me at this point the will weigh about 3 pounds. am i going to have two ten pounders? anyone remember there babies weight at 31 weeks?

hehe awww so excited for you!! i think mine were around that weight at 33wk! so there good weights :) x x x

That's brilliant! I don't know about the weights... but it's great your boy turned!

Awesome, my daughter only ever turned, not my son. But she did it late. 33 weeks I think.

I'm 28 weeks and they are both breech...little stinkers! Any advice to get them to turn??

I wonder if the usual tricks for getting a singleton to flip would work for twins..I just don't know!

https://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/article.cfm/turning_a_breech_baby

This is a link, and most of these I have never heard of..The "Cat stretch" I have..and I think it worked for my friend...

The presenting twin for me has been head down the whole time until my last ultrasound and he is now breech. Our little girl has always been all over the place (little monkey). Hopefully the next scan will show he's turned back around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->