YAY +OPK today

sammy1205

Reaction score
I NEVER get a true + OPK on the type that show you line progression, so when I think I have a +, for me I back up with a digi. Sunday I had an almost + (which is usually my +) backed up with a digi, with the same urine an it was an empty circle. I have been having EWCM for something like 6 days already!

Last night we DTD with pre-seed too, and I had a pretty strong (not true +) this am with FMU, so I waited until about 1p and did them at work 2 dark + on the progressive strips and a smiley on the digi. YAY. I seem to O either the same day of the +OPK or the next based upon my temps and such,(I have short surges) so if I do O tommorrow, hopefully we got that egg!. DH is away tonight and tommorrow is out too d/t work, so hopefully one of those darn sperm will stick around from last night. :thumbup:

Yay! Me too! We DTD last night with PreSeed and a softcup, and this morning I got my first ever positive OPK! I use a digital First Response kit that tracks your LH levels every day.

We're ovulation buddies!

I'm planning on jumping DH tonight though... every night actually until my BBT shows I O'd.

Yay! Me too! We DTD last night with PreSeed and a softcup, and this morning I got my first ever positive OPK! I use a digital First Response kit that tracks your LH levels every day.

We're ovulation buddies!

I'm planning on jumping DH tonight though... every night actually until my BBT shows I O'd.

LOL, lucky. I just did legs up for awhile and immediately went to bed with a pillow under my pelvis. It only takes 1, or maybe 2 if you release 2 eggs.

Well the OPK just says that O is coming, the surge can happen a day or two before the eggy actually gets released, so you definitely still have a chance. (Our bodies always do something to throw us through a loop I think - maybe you will O later this time, who knows??) But if you do O today or tomorrow, that is definitely enough time for the spermies to get in there.

Heck, my cousin had a drunk one night stand and got pg with twins, so ANYTHING is possible! (I was pretty upset about that as you can probably imagine...)

But it is what it is! Good luck though, lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->