• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay! Positive Pregnancy Test

MaMaRed1012

Reaction score
Yay! I took a test on 10/27 and it was a very, very faint positive. On 10/28 I took a digital which came back PREGNANT! Estimated due date of July 9th, 2014! :cloud9:

I have scheduled an appointment for my OBGYN which will be December 4th and I will be 9 weeks than. They explained that I will be having an ultrasound during that appointment along with some blood work. It seems SO far away; however, I understand that there is nothing that they can do now except explain the importance of taking prenatal vitamins and to only take Tylenol if needed.

We decided that we wanted to have a baby together. My husband has none; however, I have 3 other children from a past marriage whom are 12, 13, 15. So much has changed!! So I had my IUD taken out on 9/30. I had a small/light period on 10/2-10/5 (which actually I believed it to be a withdrawal bleed from the IUD removal). I had a positive ovulation test on 10/17 so it must have been my period. Last week I had a dream that I was pregnant. And I started to test 7 DPO even though I knew it was ridiculous. :wacko:

My husband and I decided that when I get pregnant I am not going to work and just solely focus on the pregnancy, my current kids, and the home. That is a big adjustment for me as I am a RN and have always worked.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and I am excited to meet some ladies that are also going through the things I am!

Attachments

• 20131027_165606-1-1 (2).jpg
    20131027_165606-1-1 (2).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
im so glad that we are in the same boat with the iud removal and all and close in dates i as well started testing really early lol my husband and friends said i was impaitant lol..here are some of my tests lol...well only the positive ones lol and this is just since sunday morning...
ive probley taken close to 15 before i got my positive lol

Attachments

• 20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
congratulations!

I found out we were pregnant on Saturday after IVF treatment.

my beta @14dpo was 103. I'm going for another tomorrow as my tests havnt really been getting darker.

Heres some of mine - test progression.jpg

https://imgur.com/BiePFtG

Hopefully its a sticky bean! Im trying to relax, but i'm just so scared!

im so glad that we are in the same boat with the iud removal and all and close in dates i as well started testing really early lol my husband and friends said i was impaitant lol..here are some of my tests lol...well only the positive ones lol and this is just since sunday morning...
ive probley taken close to 15 before i got my positive lol

My husband kept saying, can't we just do it the old fashion way---"you have morning sickness and than we go to the doctor?" LOL. I took at least 10-15 before my positive!

It is comforting to see that we are in the same boat with just having our IUD removals and pregnancies around the same time.

congratulations!

I found out we were pregnant on Saturday after IVF treatment.

my beta @14dpo was 103. I'm going for another tomorrow as my tests havnt really been getting darker.

Heres some of mine - View attachment 691449

https://imgur.com/BiePFtG

Hopefully its a sticky bean! Im trying to relax, but i'm just so scared!

Congratulations! Just keep thinking positive thoughts! Let us know what you find out tomorrow as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->