YAY starting to get excited again now

D

dawny690

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Well, I have been using fertility friend to chart my temps etc well I put all the data in from fertility friend into different charting software and the other one has me at 10dpo and ff has me at 11dpo so am starting to think maybe ff doesnt know everything and I could be only 10dpo hence why I havent had a :bfp: yet and only had :bfn: and one evap do you think im being silly getting excited over one day? x

Heck no, if you were silly, we would all be silly. I'm constantly getting excited about the littlest hopeful signs. :)

Don't forget that 10 or 11 dpo is very early to catch a :bfp:. You could still be pg and just getting false :bfn:. They don't get really reliable until after :witch: is due. :)

YES! Even the most senstive ones. If you read the disclaimer labels, only something like 50% of women test pos 4 or 5 days b4 :witch: is due. That means half of all pg women will still test neg at that point. There are many women who don't test pos until AFTER :witch: is due... and tested neg the days b4 AF due and were pg.

Technology is AWESOME, but not always perfect, so don't let it rule your moods. :)

Thanks hun you have just given me a bit more hope, I thought they were better as they are 10miu now i feel a bit dumb lol :dohh: xx

It's all due to numerous factors, a big one being when the baby implants and how much HCG it produces. If all babies implanted at the same time and all produced the same amount of HCG, we could probably predict a dpo. Unfortunately, it really doesn't work like that. Implantation can happen as late as 12dpo, and by most estimates I've read, you might not even get an accurate result until 4-5 days after that.

Silly! Don't feel dumb! The packaging is TOTALLY misleading! :growlmad: But remember, the more they can make you think they are accurate, the more you will want to test early, the more they can get you to POAS, the more of those pricey things they sell! Consumerism!!:roll:

Thanks girls if you get a chance could you have a look at my new post im going to put in pregnancy test gallery and see if im seeing things please thanks xx :hug:

It took me until 18dpo to get bfp x

question then... if i havent had AF in over 100 days (give or take) when should i test? because im getting little signs that are 'pregnany signs' but not sure when to test. i just always do it 2 weeks after we have a TON of :sex:

YES. And if it's negative, see a doctor! Hopefully it's :bfp: though :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->