YAY they came!

hmm i like drinking teas, do they do it in a tea? xxxxxx

yay two of my ttc buddies! :)

candy - that might be the case. a lot of times these supplements could take up to three months AT THE LEAST to even work into your body and show effects. i'm one of those lucky people where i have effects almost instantly most of the time..but not everyone is :shrug: you think?

linny - def let me know about the cream too. i don't need to try it, but i've suggested it to a few friends just by research and would like to know if it really makes a difference.

Red Raspberry Leaf - You may take this herb during the entire cycle as it strengthens the uterine lining, thus helping to lengthen the luteal phase. But do ask your healthcare provider about continuing red raspberry leaf once pregnancy occurs. Usually, it should only be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it “tones” the uterus.

Yes, there are teas Candy

Not sure if this one fits you, but thought I would throw it in there since I've heard great things..

False unicorn root is another herb inherited from the Native American tradition. False unicorn contains hormone-like saponins which partly account for its long tradition as an excellent ovarian and uterine tonic. False unicorn was used specifically for uterine weakness and over-relaxation, characterized by a dragging sensation, a feeling of downward pressure in the pelvis, often associated with irritability and depression. False unicorn has also been used to encourage fertility in women and treat impotence in men. False unicorn has an adaptogenic or balancing effect on sex hormones, helping to relieve many disorders of the reproductive tract, menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome, which are related to hormonal imbalance. False unicorn improves the secretory responses and cyclical functions of the ovary and has been used in infertility caused by dysfunction in follicular formation in the ovary.

oh my gosssh, thankyou so much LOL! defo gotta try the tea and if no luck ill use the false unicorn! =D damnn! lol!!! god my poor body will be like arrrrr whats going onnn!!!!

PS: just won a wetsuit on ebay for Oliver!! w00pw00p

yay two of my ttc buddies! :)

candy - that might be the case. a lot of times these supplements could take up to three months AT THE LEAST to even work into your body and show effects. i'm one of those lucky people where i have effects almost instantly most of the time..but not everyone is :shrug: you think?

linny - def let me know about the cream too. i don't need to try it, but i've suggested it to a few friends just by research and would like to know if it really makes a difference.

Will do! Just gonna have a look at ones without wild yam (apparently it aint good with that in!!) Speak soon xx

Not sure if this one fits you, but thought I would throw it in there since I've heard great things..

False unicorn root is another herb inherited from the Native American tradition. False unicorn contains hormone-like saponins which partly account for its long tradition as an excellent ovarian and uterine tonic. False unicorn was used specifically for uterine weakness and over-relaxation, characterized by a dragging sensation, a feeling of downward pressure in the pelvis, often associated with irritability and depression. False unicorn has also been used to encourage fertility in women and treat impotence in men. False unicorn has an adaptogenic or balancing effect on sex hormones, helping to relieve many disorders of the reproductive tract, menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome, which are related to hormonal imbalance. False unicorn improves the secretory responses and cyclical functions of the ovary and has been used in infertility caused by dysfunction in follicular formation in the ovary.

Never - your the best at researching LOL!

hey candy - i just read this about false unicorn root..looks like it helps with O?

"this is my first time posting. i just read through several threads in this forum and want to thank you for taking so much time to answer women's questions and concerns.

i have been charting my cycles for almost 5 years now, and my husband and i have been TTC for 3 years on and off. still not a single + test. i don't have any major issues that i know of (although i haven't had full bloodwork done). fairly regular cycles, i ovulate around CD17 and have a post-ovulatory phase of around 12 days. i do know my progesterone is slightly on the lower side of things; when i had it checked about a year and a half ago, on 7DPO, and it was a 10.

i have studied herbalism for the last several years, and have tried a few herbs and supplements to try to increase my chances. i tried vitex and it made me annovulatory, so that wasn't what i needed. i have been drinking infusions of red clover and stinging nettle every day all summer. last cycle i took vitex during my LP only, to try to boost my progesterone.

and now this cycle, i decided to try false unicorn, as it was my understanding that it could encourage ovulation and strengthen it. i took false unicorn root tincture CD5 through CD10. as of CD10, my temperature rose and all signs (cervical mucus, cervix) indicate that i ovulated on CD9!! i am now on CD14 / 5DPO.

after digging online, i found a few posts online about women essentially using false unicorn like clomid, just a few days at the beginning of the cycle to ovulate earlier. could this have caused my follicular phase to shorten in such a dramatic way? and if so, could this be a positive thing, showing a healthier, stronger ovulation with a greater chance of implantation?"

my body works well with all the supplements and stuff. i take baby aspirin, royal jelly, maca, fish oil, and fertil aid every day. haven't started my EPO yet because i didn't get it until too close to O.

Never - your the best at researching LOL!

haha, thank you linny. i blame it on my job!

ouuu! so its like Soy isoflavones? ill probably use all my soy first, if no luck then try the false unicorn. xxxxxxxxx

i guess. sounds good candy!! i think the tea sounds like a really good idea though.

i love herbal teas so will defo try it. :-D u can buy at supermarker too w00p! =D

tell u wat though, this my 2nd day oof taking soy and my ovaries are tingling and twingingx

maybe that's a good thing? i bought some, but never took it. i thought about it, but then i realized i have a pretty regular cycle and didn't want to mess with it. i just bought a ton of organic green tea. i've been way too lazy to make it so far, haha. but i will. just have to get in a routine like i am with all my supps.

yeah i try get it all outa the way in a morning that way im more encouraged to eat and drink tons of water etc, i always drink a glass of pure orange juice too so the iron in the suppliments gets absorbed better.

I could defo do with eating more though im quite scrawny now, need to gain another 6-7lbs, im quite good with teas though, i always put them in the way of normal tea LOL. love green tea though, and nettle tea, got plenty of that aswell.xxxxx

ps: gtg, and make late tea, its 8.24pm here at the moe and bens just got back from uni so better get making or else we'll be fallin off our bones hahaha. xxxxxxxx

was about to say bed for me myself candy! it's been nice talking to you. i'm sure we will again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->