YAY they came!

lmao ooook! random ahhaa. u confuse me woman! xxxxxxxxx how r ya today?xxxx

i am very random candy. you will notice that, haha, didn't take you too long to notice! i am good. got my smiley on my CB digi today on CD15, so everything is going as planned. i O'ed CD16 last cycle so just waiting to see how my temps pan out. i've been VERY bloated all day, and had a teeny bit of cramping..so i'm feeling either i O today or tomorrow, depending on temps. if that's the case, my cycle is staying almost exactly the same. i'm surprised considering all the supplements i've been taking. how about you?

oouuu thats ace 4 u, im hoping my suppliments make some sorta a difference this time round,,getting a tad annoyed now, spent so much money on trying stuff but nothing is happening, i've had a really sh*tty day, benefits system have messsed us over so we need to fight our corner cause they overpayed us despite us telling them out change of circumstance over 4 times and they ignored us..still waiting on my passport to go to barcelona on 3rd july, and everything is just gettin ontop of me today i think, me and ben argued cause when he stresses out the whole wrong is against him so im in the firing line for all that, so not been on friendly terms at all so far... blah... probably just a bad day hopefully it'll blow over tomorrow. xx

what supplements have you been taking candy? i'm sorry to hear it's been that kind of day. DH is like that with me too. when he misses me, we usually get in a fight, and then later he has to apologize because he is just stressed about it all. i guess that is how guys handle it. it's hard to fight so far away. i'm sure everything will pan out for you as far as finances go. and i'm sure you've been with your DH long enough that i don't have to tell you it will blow over. :hugs:

awww thankyou hun,guys are like closed books i guess huh?
ive trieddd
agnus castus
soy(surrentely on the cd 3-7 course)
wellwoman vitamins that have starflower oil and evening primrose oil in 100mg of each
vitamin B6 150mg
and now im trying Bcomplex

so at the moe im taking: vitamin B complex, Soy and wellwomans vitamins with the 2 extras included.

no problem! i have those days too candy. i'm sure you will see me days on here where i just want to breakdown. i have my days where my missing DH is unbearable and i just whine and complain about it a lot, trust me, haha. i can't at work, because the army works one way. work is work, you leave that emotional crap at home. you know?

what exactly is going on with your cycle? are you O'ing late, having long cycles, not O'ing at all?

im O'ing late according to my temps (cd18-19) and then coming on my period less than 7 days later so my luteal phase is crazily short! and i have alot of mid cycle bleeding and stuff, my body is just screwwy. =( *hugs to you* well ill be here to ramble at wen u do have a bad day chick xxxx

thanks candy. wow, i'm not even sure where to begin with your cycle :shrug: it seems like everything you are taking should be kick starting your cycle. i'm going to do some research and see if i find some stuff you can look at. i have nothing better to do! :)

yayy thankyouu! i know B vitamins are ace for sorting out hormones, but ive been off the pill 5 whole months now, surely my body should be a bit more normal? specially after all ive done to try sort it out!

=/ blahhhh!!!!!

i've never taken BC so i'm not too sure. i just got a phone call, 0800 work call. SLEEP IN!! heck yes!! watch me not be able too. LOL. ok research research research. we are finding something candy!!

hey hun - you heard of this? not sure if you've tried it..

Progesterone is a vital female hormone central to fertility. It helps to balance estrogen, causes the lining of the uterus to thicken for a possible fertilized egg to implant, and helps to maintain a healthy pregnancy to term. A short luteal phase, indicated by low basal body temperatures, or only a few days of heightened basal body temperatures, signifies low levels of progesterone. Applying just small amounts of our natural USP progesterone cream to the skin during the luteal phase significantly elevates progesterone levels, leading to sustained pregnancy.

Oh hell no! i just looked up how to cure mid cycle bleeding and it recommended CONTRACEPTION PILLS. i am NOT doing that!

its so expensive though is that cream, looked it up and ben had this massive 'dont u dare' look on his face so theres no chance.. :(

maybe i need to eat more huh?....
im quite thin and i do need to gai a bit of weight, perhaps if i try eat more and continuewith my suppliments ill see a difference? i used to be alot thinner than this and conceived oliver so i dunno if this is a big issue or not but worth a shot tryna gain a couple of pounds? xxx

yayy thankyouu! i know B vitamins are ace for sorting out hormones, but ive been off the pill 5 whole months now, surely my body should be a bit more normal? specially after all ive done to try sort it out!

=/ blahhhh!!!!!

Hey hun, sorry to butt in! I've been off the pill 11mths and i'm still all over the place! This month is the first month Ive had any AF cramps which I really hope is a good sign as I seem to be a bit heavier too (i've been so light with loads of spotting!) so maybe i'm finally settling down.

I ovulated on CD21 last month so i'm also on the soy to bring ovulation forward. I tell ya I'll never go on the pill again, I never thought it would mess me up soooooo much!!

ugh noooo, poor you, how long were u on it for though? id had 2 depo shots about 6 months before going on the pill for only 2 cycles so i dunno why im still being a bit =/....

its so expensive though is that cream, looked it up and ben had this massive 'dont u dare' look on his face so theres no chance.. :(

I'm thinking of trying the cream, I'l let ya know if its any good!!

haha, okay, ummmm still looking... geez, everything says B6. i found one about red raspberry leaf, but not a lot about if it really works or not for LP lengthening

ugh noooo, poor you, how long were u on it for though? id had 2 depo shots about 6 months before going on the pill for only 2 cycles so i dunno why im still being a bit =/....

I was on it FOREVER!!! Around 14yrs ish, never in my life did I think of what i was putting in my body till of course I met the love of my life. Just sucks that I've waited so long and now its not happening. I'l not give up though, plus I can go back to docs next month WAHOO :happydance:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->