YAY they came!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:happydance: Got my 'Wellwoman' women vitamins today, and my Bcomplex, i've looked at the intake of the Bvitamins etc from each of them and they are safe together, i have 90 tablets of Bcomplex and 12 weeks worth of wellwoman which contain starflower oil and evening primrose oil too-talk about horse pills though! oh well, lets hope these things work for me!

PS: got my partner to agree to take his man vitamins too, so YAY to us!! dont know what to get for him though... some sort of super sperm cocktail maybe? any ideas?:shrug:

:cloud9::hugs:

I have mine on Zinc (told him it was good for keeping his hair too LOL) he takes maca too for a libido boost though he doesn't really need it, he just gets tired towards the end of ovulation cos its so late in the month bless him!! Think Boots do a whole cocktail esp for men trying to conceive xx

Ooooh im gonan have to get my bottom to boots and check it out, but i cant let him know its for super sperm! hahaha, it'll shatter his ego... pfft.men!

yay candy!! oh my gosh! i love your new picture girl, it's too cute :) my DH takes fertil aid for men, but it can be a lot for a guy to remember. he does well, but every guy is different. you have to take it three times a day..and you know how guys are :shrug: luckily my DH is on a pretty cut and dry schedule in training so it's easier for him.

lmao awww bless him! thanksyou, thats when i got my hair cut short, ollie is about 8 months old there i beleive.... Ben will be taking only once a day with his brekkie cause i know for a fact with how busy he is he wont handle 3 times a day at all!

ps: nothing too expensive either, his jaw his the floor when he saw how much id spent on the wellwoman (only £10 aswell!) duhh...

according to this silly thingy maker..i always O late but trying soy isoflavones so hmm fx it works eh? xxxx

i've heard good things about the soy. i hope it works for you. i bought it, but then decided not to take it after researching more about it. so now i'm just taking what some call my "ttc cocktail" :) i definitely have an energy boost from it all. just waiting to ovulate now. hoping i catch my surge with my OPK's, since this is the first time i've ever done OPK's. eek :) as for the stuff for DH, i think zinc is the most important. maybe just start him on that?

Ooooh im gonan have to get my bottom to boots and check it out, but i cant let him know its for super sperm! hahaha, it'll shatter his ego... pfft.men!

LOL thats why i was all about the 'oh zinc helps your hair stay blah blah!!' It worked, he takes it every day without fail LOL

massive goodlucks to you nevertogether, if we fall around the same time we'll be bump buddies!

&Linny i told ben it helps him with energy cause hes such a busy person and gets tired alot, i told him it'll give him more edge..LOLLLLL.

it really would wouuldnt it! =D I hope we do, you'll probs be further on than me though, when you oving?? xxxxxxooooooo :hug:

well, i can't try until june since i won't see DH until then :( so if i do, i can't even conceive until the end of june. hoping you don't have to wait that long! i'm on CD14 today, usually O around CD16. CM is looking like it matches that, plus the bloating, and OPK's.

well at least ur getting to know your body while hes gone so you'll know whats what when hes back... =( must be so hard with him bein gone..x

Good luck Candy! Isnt stalking the mailman great :haha:
I will be doing a lot of that in the next two weeks! I ordered an ARSENAL!!

thanks candy! it is, but i really try not to think about it too much. i think that's what i spend so much time on here talking with you ladies..so i don't think about it a lot :) bring on june!! WHIT - the end of my arsenal just came in from amazon.com. the post office has to think i'm loco haha

lmaooo i think the same thing you know, the amount of packagesss and alsorts that i order they must think im creating my own fertility drug market here in my livingroom! hahahahahaha. *hugs* you know u always got me hun! x

ps wtf is ARSENAL? lmaooo no idea wat that is! sounds lethal tbh!

haha not sure how to explain it. basically the army has arsenals all over the united states. they hold all the weapons and equipment that the army has. so by using it, i meant i basically have a crap ton of stuff. i guess i could have used a different word, but i liked it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->