Yay! Things are finally getting done

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Well, I had a talk with my mom about her always saying "not yet". I reminded her that I'm going to be 30 weeks pregnant and in school by the time Sept comes, and I'd like to get a move on things before I start waddling too much to get it done!

Anyway, we got a cradle and a snuggle nest and I ordered a bumbo seat on ebay today :) And my dad has holidays in the last 2 weeks of August so he's going to replaster the room and put down new flooring and stuff so we can get the nursery done!!! Finally! I am so excited, and my cradle is so nice :)

:happydance: Yay!! How exciting! Can you post pictures? I love looking at other peoples purchases!

Can't wait to start getting things properly.

I'll post pictures when we get the room done and everything put in there :)

I am sooooooo excited haha

:wohoo: How exiting :) I'm kinda jealous though i want to get things done for baby :cry: i bet i dont even get the babies room done till its like 3 months old :(

No,not you too! :lol:
Taken over by the evil prepared people! :trouble:

Kidding,thats great! :yipee: Things moving forward! I'm making progress too,have to since she gave me a little reminder of how soon she'll be here yesterday!

...and I can't stop laughing at your avatar :rofl: x

Kidding,thats great! :yipee: Things moving forward! I'm making progress too,have to since she gave me a little reminder of how soon she'll be here yesterday!

You had better have a painting party/shopping party soon Amy! And get on your friends cases to throw you a shower if they haven't already done so ;)

:happydance:Ace!

Bet your excited now hehe

ohhh lucky you rae! I cant wait to see pics! I love seeing everyones nurseries!

Awwww that's great hun. Don't forget piccies when it's done!

Excellent - mines being done slowly, but surely and it's such fun!!! Enjoy!!

:dohh: Our baby's room is stilla spare room, i.e. full of crap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->