YAY!!! We are back on TTC wagon!!!

Amos2009

Reaction score
As of last night, hubby said if I was ready he was ready to start trying again!! Now, if I can just get this AF outta here- day 8.....come on OVULATION TIME!!!!! I am ready to :sex::sex::sex::sex:

Oh honey I am so happy for you!!!!!! :hugs:

That's fabulous news hun, good luck and sending you tonnes of baby :dust:. I'm not far off you as on CD11. How long are your cycles? Mine are 30-32 days. xxx

Aww Hey Hun...:hugs:
It's great to have you back:yipee:
I'm a day behind you this cycle.....C'mon O!....I think the wait to O is worse than the tww:dohh::rofl:

Sending you heaps of lucky, healthy and super sticky :dust: for a :bfp: real soon:hugs:

That's fabulous news hun, good luck and sending you tonnes of baby :dust:. I'm not far off you as on CD11. How long are your cycles? Mine are 30-32 days. xxx

Mine are normally 30 days, they are kind of out of whack at the moment!

Aww Hey Hun...:hugs:
It's great to have you back:yipee:
I'm a day behind you this cycle.....C'mon O!....I think the wait to O is worse than the tww:dohh::rofl:

Sending you heaps of lucky, healthy and super sticky :dust: for a :bfp: real soon:hugs:

Hey sweetie!! Well, here's to hoping we all get BFP's reallyquick--and you are right, this waiting to O seems like it's taking forever!!!

Hey chickie dee!! How have you been?? I didn't know you were trying again!!

I have been good!! Been trying still....lol. 7th cycle now and 2nd round of clomid. I have missed you tons! Glad that you and DH have decided to give it a go again :)

P.s. Go BAMA!!!

hey hon !!! glad to here that you are back !!! how are you doing??

Yay glad to see you back. Good Luck this cycle.xx

I have been good!! Been trying still....lol. 7th cycle now and 2nd round of clomid. I have missed you tons! Glad that you and DH have decided to give it a go again :)

P.s. Go BAMA!!!

I thought you were still trying but I think you had been MIA from around here for a while right?? Please don't tell me I am losing my mind!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

good luck hun :hugs: glad you and hubby feel ready to ttc fx for you.

P.s. Go BAMA!!!

I thought you were still trying but I think you had been MIA from around here for a while right?? Please don't tell me I am losing my mind!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! Totally not losing your mind! I did disappear for quite sometime...but...TADA!! lol. Glad to have you back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->