Yay !!

stephlw25

Reaction score
Im going out tonight !!!!!!! \:D/

Sorry just so excited ! havent been out in ages ! Going to pub/club its a halloween theme tonight so me and my friend are dressing up as devils!!!! :lol: :lol:

We have a bottle of wine to get through before we go out so i think i may have a sore head tomorrow!!!!! :lol:

Anyone else doing anything nice tonight?

Lucky you! Enjoy yourself!

Right now im just sitting here by myself, prob wont be doing much later.

No, not tonight. Last Friday we went to a wedding. It was really a great party and they had hired a Coctail-Mixer!! :wine:

Unfortunately I had agreed to be the driver :nope: beforehand, but the guy mixed some nice non-alcohilc ones for me :fool:

Oh cool hope you had a good night!

We aren't doing anything for halloween but I think we might host a party ourselves next year :muaha:

Did you have a good night babe?

Maybe it was that good she is still in bed with a hang over :lol:

Hi all !

Well i was rather ill yesterday !!!! :oops: :lol:

I got er.... slightly drunk !!!! well havent been that bad for a while !!! :lol: Had such a brill night though ! (what i can remember of it !!!!!)

Wore my high boots though and OMG by the end of the evening i could hardly walk ! my feet were KILLING me LOL.

:rofl: a good night then!! Good for you hun x

LOL I 'always' end up walking down the street with no shoes on by end of night in fact its usually before I even leave the place I am at that I end up shoeless :rofl:

Hangover is the sign of a gd night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"