YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzan

Reaction score
AF is here!!!!!!!
OMG we can get to start TTC after it's gone!!!!!!! There is no heavy flow but I just started to spot a lot and I know she will be here soon!!!

I know I should be on the 'break' but wanted to let u all know that I am gona be back on the game soon!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok I wont lie... I bought some OPKs.. I need to know if I will ovulate on the first time.. !!!!!!!!! Ok, hope I do.

I need to see the doc after 2 days bec he will check me and will prescribe be some cortisone pills for the thick blood sindrome thing.. I am glad that there is something that helps this issue!!

My break was a great idea!! I think now that AF is here and that we will be officially TTC SOON, I will be here like before, more often!! :happydance::happydance:

I feel very happy!! and hope this is the last time I see AF!!!!!

Cheers to all :headspin:

Back on game as you call it when YOU are ready sweetie & I wish you so much luck :hugs: x

Good luck, Have fun and good riddance to :witch:! :happydance:

yeah! i am glad for you!

goodluck n lots of baby dust, i love it wen we get excited bout AF other ppl r always like wtf!!! xx

Thanks all!!

I really feel ready!! Actually the fact of being in love with having a kid makes me strong. I know I had 2 miscarriages, so I am not scared physically of having something bad happening again (God forbiden)!

But I really want a baby, and I think I am ready to try again..!!
I just need to lose weight :(

I am so happy that you are looking forward to ttc soon! I hope it is the last time you see AF in a long while!!! :hugs:

Good luck sweetie! Sounds like your strong and ready again! I'm sure the arrival of AF really helped.

Thanks all!!

I really feel ready!! Actually the fact of being in love with having a kid makes me strong. I know I had 2 miscarriages, so I am not scared physically of having something bad happening again (God forbiden)!

But I really want a baby, and I think I am ready to try again..!!
I just need to lose weight :(

Lose weight? Why you'll only put it on VERY soon

:hugs:

Your one of the girls I really cross my fingers for x

For the first time I'm glad AF is here, good luck once AF is gone

Yey great news, it will be 3rd time lucky for both of us Suzan - stay positive x

:hugs:I am really happy for you Suzan and am glad you are feeling better petal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->