Yay!!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Just found my baby on the Doppler 😝😝😝 so surprised but sounds great!! Feel a bit better now about not having any stretching pains or twinges. Whoop!

Oooooo that's so great!! So glad hun! !!! I wish I could stop worrying!!!!!!

Thank you. But I don't think we ever really do. Just gets passed to the next stage. Then birth- child to teenager- adulthood lol x

Im so tempted to buy one, which one did you get gemstone?x

God I've had mine for years about nearly 5 lol. Probably much better ones out. Still going strong tho! I think it's a sono b line. Or something like that. It isn't written on it x

Ur lucky hun ive been trying to find my babies and all i seem to find is my own pulse lol

I know I was surprised. First time I have it this early tho. Was lovely and clear about 160bpm. Before that all I found was mine. It sounded like a choo train 😝

Awwww it does give you comfort knowing you can check up on bubs and make sure they are ok xx

Im so tempted but also worried if i cant find the hb ill be more worried x

Yeah my mw always told me as long as I was only using it for fun not medical reasons then she would allow it. So if I don't find it I try not to panic. Baby has so much room to wriggle around in there 😃x

That so exciting! How are you feeling? MS easing up?

No Ms is worse now than ever 😢 feel like it's getting worse. Super tired too.. And don't even get me started on bm lol. How's you??

It's a lovely feeling when you find the heartbeat :) I'm going to try again tonight. I tried and got the heartbeat a few days ago. I found that sticking a cushion underneath my bum lifted my pelvis a bit and made it easier to find the heartbeat so if anyone is struggling...maybe try that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->