YAY!!

neverbeast88

Reaction score
After a nervous couple weeks due to confusing 'OK' bleeding for a miscarriage today my lovely partner and I were told its all OK!!! Have another blood test Sunday but just protocol but....yeah....thought I'd introduce myself!!

I'm 27 and pregnant with my 2nd baby, my partners first. I was here three years ago with my first pregnancy and loved how everyone was so supportive of each other. Just the last few months have been a massive change for the better and I feel so blessed to have found an amazing partner and now to be pregnant!!

So yeah... hello everyone!!! :hugs:

After a nervous couple weeks due to confusing 'OK' bleeding for a miscarriage today my lovely partner and I were told its all OK!!! Have another blood test Sunday but just protocol but....yeah....thought I'd introduce myself!!

I'm 27 and pregnant with my 2nd baby, my partners first. I was here three years ago with my first pregnancy and loved how everyone was so supportive of each other. Just the last few months have been a massive change for the better and I feel so blessed to have found an amazing partner and now to be pregnant!!

So yeah... hello everyone!!! :hugs:

Congratulations <3 :happydance:

I was also here 3 and a bit years ago when I was pregnant with my son

How far along are you?

Not over the 'ahhh' stage. 5 weeks and hard to date exactly as this month has been a whirlwind one way or another. My daughter was born in April 2012! x

Not over the 'ahhh' stage. 5 weeks and hard to date exactly as this month has been a whirlwind one way or another. My daughter was born in April 2012! x

Same here , still coming to terms with it as it was a suprise ! We just moved house 3 weeks ago lol so werent going to start trying for a couple of months :dohh:

Ooh , my little boy Ashton is an April baby too , the 10th! We must have been here at the same time :hugs:

Same here , still coming to terms with it as it was a suprise ! We just moved house 3 weeks ago lol so werent going to start trying for a couple of months :dohh:

Ooh , my little boy Ashton is an April baby too , the 10th! We must have been here at the same time :hugs:

I was thinking your name looked familiar!!! Think I was dust bunny or rabbit or something with a fluffy tail!! haha! :hugs:

I was thinking your name looked familiar!!! Think I was dust bunny or rabbit or something with a fluffy tail!! haha! :hugs:

And your in the South West too ??!!!
I'm in Dorset :winkwink:

When are you due ? I'm 21st March , I think going by my last period but as it was a suprise I cant remember when it must have happend :haha:

And your in the South West too ??!!!
I'm in Dorset :winkwink:

When are you due ? I'm 21st March , I think going by my last period but as it was a suprise I cant remember when it must have happend :haha:

Around 19th of March. Tbh I havent been dating my periods which sounds stupid. I know they are regular etc which makes it sound worse! haha! Funny to think 3 years ago we were roughly same due date and same this time!!! x

Crazy
When is your daughters birthday ?
Ashton was due 3rd but I went a week over.

Have you any symptoms ?
I'm very bloated and tierd but I am usualy tierd :shrug:

Crazy

Have you any symptoms ?

Her birthday is the 16th April and that was 10 days late! And symptom wise just bloated/uncomfy and craving Caesar salad haha ... without the raw egg element.

:happydance:

Crazy

Have you any symptoms ?

Her birthday is the 16th April and that was 10 days late! And symptom wise just bloated/uncomfy and craving Caesar salad haha ... without the raw egg element.

:happydance:

Ooh my sons friend is also 16th April !! I met his mum here too :)

At least it's kind of healthy ! I just fancy junk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"