Yay!!!

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
Yay!!! I JUST got the call! hCG is now 457 and progesterone is up to 20 with the supplements! So I go back for my 3rd beta first thing Monday morning!!! I am so HAPPY right now! Everything is just where he wants it to be right now!

YES!! Thats fantastic News! I'm so happy for you!!!

Thank you guys so much. I can't wait to see ALL OF YOUR :bfp:!!!!! I will be congratulation you all out the ying yang too! So I guess since tomorrow is Friday I won't have anything to update until Monday afternoon or Tuesday. And I will be on this dumb nurses butt once my levels hit 1500 to schedule my u/s! I had to do this with my son as well. I hate this girl lol. But hey, they monitored everything closely and now he will be a BIG 2 years old the 22nd of this month! So I'm excited! They grow too fast, dd with be 7 next month already. Makes me sad to think this will be the last baby I have. I'm not 100% sure I want to get my tubes tied though. I guess we will see when the time comes.

That is great! Yay for good numbers!

Yay i'm so happy for you, congratulations :)

Hurrah! Good news on our forum! x

Wonderful news. Congratulations and thanks for offering hope to the rest of us!

You're very welcome! I went for my 4th beta this morning, still waiting on the results. I love my OB but I hate is nurse. We are going to have to have a serious talk about her because she is absolutely HORRIBLE. She's very rude, has a MAJOR attitude problem and is so thoughtless. And the witch filling in for her this afternoon was the same way. I have had 6 m/c and yes I am concerned about my pregnancy. Do your damn job and quit acting like your being asked to move mountains. They just make me wanna :cry: I was told to call and speak to my doctor this afternoon but some other nurse filling in for her took the call and refused to let me talk to him. I was NEVER treated like this with my first 2 children, she had just started working there when I got pregnant with my 2 year old and we have had nothing but problems. I just really wanna ring her neck and get it over with if you kwim.

awwww im so sorry, i hope you hear back soon! keep hounding her, call and call and call until she gives in! let us know when you know. lots of luck xxx

Awe man!! That is so hard! People like that shouldn't be dealing with people who need it! I had a nurse like that too :(

My doctor called me back shortly after 5pm and told me he checked again and my results were still pending. UGH. He said to call back in the morning and I asked him if I was going to get attitude from his nurse again and how she ALWAYS seems to have an attitude problem and is rude with me. Of course he was dumbfounded and said EVERYONE loves her LMAO Everyone but me I guess. He tried saying she's probably stressed because of the bad weather and being busy, etc. I said this has been going on since I was pregnant with DS 2 1/2 years ago!!!! Oh well, so I will call in the morning, get my results and the biatch will schedule my appt for my ultrasound this week. I will feel much better when I see my baby and heartbeat. He said it's a wonderful thing that I'm so sick lol.

hi mami,
wow i can't believe how rude she sounds... dont let a biatch like that get you stressed cuz what you need right now is to stay happy and healthy for your baby... stress free LOL i know i know, easier said than done....

baby :dust: and glue to you mami...

wish you all the best..

Thank you ladies. I got a call before 9am from her and my levels more than doubled! 2300!!!! I have an ultrasound at 10:30 tomorrow but have to go to the hospital for it and they wont give you pics there :( so I'm kinda disappointed.

congrats hun and i just wanted to say that we had our boys 1 day apart, my son will be 2 on the 21st of this month! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->