Yay!

kuriazuri

Reaction score
Sooo excited!!! Wow! wow wow wow! We are holding off on telling the family for a few weeks just in case..I've heard it's a good idea. But I had to tell someone!! so here I am, excited as hell! :D Congrats to everyone else too!

Ah congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Im 5 weeks 4 days and have been unable to hold it in lol.

The idea was to keep quiet for a while but im just so excited, its our first :baby: and thought what the hell lol. I completly fell at the first hurdle lol.

When do you plan to tell?? i just think 12weeks is agony!!

H&H 9 months.
xx

Congratulations!

We decided to tell parents as whatever happens they will know, so just happy to have them praying for us. So we broke the news tonight, which was great. Also told a couple of people at work as I work alongside them in my classroom everyday, so going to be hard to hide it from them!

Other than that, our plan is to tell grandparents and brothers and sisters at 8 weeks and then close friends at 12 weeks. I'm hopefully going to wait to tell extended family until Christmas as I'll be 16 weeks and may even have a little bump- just want to see the look on their faces.

Don't plan to broadcast it on facebook at all, as I know how rubbish I felt whenever anyone did that and also, if they're close friends then they will know anyway.

H&H 9 months.
xx

cooongraats h&h nine months! :D :hugs:

Thanks so much everyone!!! Um....well he told his dad (blabbermouth!) But I want to wait at least until next week to tell my parents...I told my best friend and she cried, it was so sweet. I am just like, overwhelmed...haha it's a lot to take in! I think we will tell family (outside of the parents) and friends at 12 weeks. I know it's going to be hard to wait, but I think it's for the best. Plus, 8 weeks will go by in no time :) Congrats to all you ladies too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->