Yeaaaaaaaaay EWCM finally! Anyone ovulating please join me :)

Swanny

Reaction score
3 weeks after m/c bleeding started I got EWCM yesterday. We BD last night and I've got OV twinges/cramps from last night. Going to BD a few more times this week then it's back to the waiting game.

Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed for you! Lots of baby dust coming your way! :)

x

Thanks :) I waited before TTC after previous losses and it didn't do me any favours. So I'm not bothering waiting for AF this time (well hopefully it won't arrive)

Hey Swanny! You were going to have a June baby weren't you? Good luck with the bding, I hope it works out for you this time round. I think I am having EWCM, stopped bleeding 20 days ago so sounds plausible. Doing OPKs fairly often but not sure if we're going to try again yet or not. Sounds awful but I would rather a September baby thyan an August one (school thing). But I have such a strong urge to try again......and I'm not getting any younger (36). Baby dust to you.....

I mc'd almost 3 weeks ago as well and I've had some EWCM lately. I'm not charting this "cycle" because I promised I would NTNP until first period but it's hard not to notice the signs of ovulation. I'm secretly hoping I won't ever have to see AF but that's probably not a good goal to set. FX to you!

On day 5 of EWCM and no positive OPK! Had some cramping last night so I have no idea what's going on, bbt is still cruising at low temps. Guess there's still time for a positive so will keep testing. Good luck ovulating everyone!

Hi, yes I was due a June baby but didn't work out sadly.

Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP very soon.

I'm on day 5 of EWCM too, I haven't been using OPK's but I did feel crampy twinges about 2-3 days ago. We have BD for past 4 nights and I think we will probably tonight too although I think I have already OV'd.

So I guess really I'm in TWW now but with not using OPK's I'm still going to look out for any OV signs and probably BD a couple of times during TWW in case I got OV dates wrong.

How are you getting on?

x

I'm OK. Moved on from the m/c but this is definitely hard, getting back on track...had twinges for over a week and yesterday and today feel like I've got af pain but with no af. OPK this afternoon is whiter than ever. I have a 5cm ovarian cyst which is being scanned next Friday so that might be interefering with things (GP says not though). Some ladies wait 8 weeks for af to show up so think I could be one of them....

Hi ladies
I'm on my second long cycle after mc. I know it's not as long as some but last cycle I O'd two weeks late and this one seems to be a week late (my cycles are a bit on the long side anyway)...after much frustration with opk's over the past few weeks I tested again this morning with fmu and got a kind of dark line but not positive so tested with 2mu and got a suuuper dark positive...so finally! Getting my surge! Unfortunately we missed bding last night but hoping to catch the eggy tonight.
When will u gals start testing...I know I won't be able to hold out much past 8dpo

I'm going to try to hold out till about 12 DPO cause from previous months I've wasted so many tests and time staring at negatives which have then turned into positive a few days later x

I hope you can hold out! : ) I know I should ..even until missed AF...but I also know myself and I've never been able to before...I don't even want to think about how much money I've wasted.
Now I'm even more obsessed because testing early was the only reason I caught my chemical pregnancy. Although it was heart breaking I can't imagine not knowing about the little bean that was with me for such a short time. I'm so worried I will miss the evidence another little bean if I don't keep testing early.
I'm on the second day of pos opks so I'm hoping today or tomorrow at latest is O day...then I can get on with the crazy 2ww.
Hope everyone get's their sticky beans this month : )

How's everyone doing this lovely Monday?

I tested last night LMAO I think I'm only about 6dpo but I couldn't help myself hahahahahaha BFN of course.

Prob going to try again on Sunday if AF doesn't show.

I'm feeling a little icky this morning but it's probably just all in my head.

x

6 dpo! That's gonna be me! lol. It's funny how you do it even though you know it makes no sense : ) I hope you get good news on Sunday! I'm trying to not test until next Wed..a whole week from now. I'll be somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo...most likely 10 or 11 so it MIGHT be possible to get a light positive by then. I don't know if I can hold out though. ; )

Lol Swanny, I tested last night even though I'm probably only 4dpo. Im not sure what I was thinking but BFN of course. Although I SWEAR I saw the beginning of a line but maybe that's my hopeful delusions.

RedWylder..you're making me want to test now..grrrrr lol

Hey Swanny! You were going to have a June baby weren't you? Good luck with the bding, I hope it works out for you this time round. I think I am having EWCM, stopped bleeding 20 days ago so sounds plausible. Doing OPKs fairly often but not sure if we're going to try again yet or not. Sounds awful but I would rather a September baby thyan an August one (school thing). But I have such a strong urge to try again......and I'm not getting any younger (36). Baby dust to you.....

I thought it was just me who'd thought about the school thing! Was due an August baby and thought September would've been better, but now I feel so guilty for thinking like that when I lost it, an August baby would've been just fine :(

I thought it was just me who'd thought about the school thing! Was due an August baby and thought September would've been better, but now I feel so guilty for thinking like that when I lost it, an August baby would've been just fine :(

Don't feel guilty about it, no point beating yourself up about these things hun. I was thinking about timing the trying again but I would have thought the same way you did when I was pregnant, even June seems late in the school year. Doesn't look like next one will be an AUg baby, am CD 42 after m/c and nada. No o, no af, but lots of clear CM, no temp change.....being scanned later for my ov cyst. Hope to find out where the heck I am in my cycle.......

Oh my goodness, I just got my pos opk! 6 weeks after start of m/c (17 days after brown spotting which must have ben tail end of m/c). Knew it would come day of scan.....thank goodness for that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->