Yeaaaaaaaaay EWCM finally! Anyone ovulating please join me :)

Oh my goodness, I just got my pos opk! 6 weeks after start of m/c (17 days after brown spotting which must have ben tail end of m/c). Knew it would come day of scan.....thank goodness for that.....

Yay how exciting! I can't wait to see a positive OPK again, it'll be like my first one all over again!

I got EWCM today but it must just be fluke, I've only just stopped bleeding since Sunday, surely can't be gearing up to ovulate already?!

I had EWCM for 10 days, it may well be!!! Today was crazy amount though. Get bding!

Sometimes I get ewcm a few days after af ends...this last cycle it was cd10. I got all excited but actually Oed a week later than normal. I'm not sure why it happens. Haven't found any explaination yet.

Forgot to add...it never hurts to BD anyway : )

If you have EWCM no matter what cycle day I would BD especially after a m/c you never know when you could ovulate.

Good luck hun.

I think I'm about 9 DPO, will test next week if AF doesn't arrive

x

It's gone again today, just normal CM. Didn't really feel like BD yet in the end so probably a good thing it doesn't look like I'm anywhere near O yet!

Swanny...oooo..your getting close to testing time! Congrats!
Bubbles..I hope you O soon! It seemed like an eternity until I O'd both last cycle (2 weeks late) and this one (one week late). I had a harder time with that than I do with the 2ww cuz there's all this anxiety about missing the eggy. Do u use opks or just check ewcm?
Afm...I'm crazy and tested today. I don't think I need to say that it was bfn but there it is anyway lol. I got baby bump envy while I was out today and just HAD to test when I got home.
"Stupid is as stupid does" lol

I would love to O soon but it would be a massive surprise as it would be super early for me, earliest I have O'd since coming off BCP 7 months ago was CD22, so expecting it to take weeks now but hoping not! I could easily miss it though as I'm not sure when to expect it at all. I haven't decided if I should bother with OPKs or not, as I have no idea when to start using them, they start to stress me out when I have to test for weeks, and my BFP cycle ended up being the first cycle I never got a positive OPK! I find EWCM and CP quite reliable so may just wait for those to start looking fertile and throw a few OPKs into the mix then!

Sorry about your BFN, us girls do crazy things when TTC! Can totally relate to the bump envy, I can't wait to be fat haha! :)

Bubbles...I know how frustrating the opks can be with a long cycle! I do like them for confirming (like u said I think) since I get ewcm and open cp more than at O time. I think it also depends on your body and the brand. I got so frustrated with one brand because they were ALWAYS positive for me. The brand I usually order do a nice fade in fade out thing but when your testing for weeks it's annoying to see them start to get dark then not quite then fade again. I got so angry and hopeless this past month! And I was only a bit over a week late to O (although I have longer cycles than some anyway).
They have been nice though to help me know that I do have some insite into what my body is doing even though I don't always trust myself. When I actually did O I was like...oh yeah..that was it..not all those false starts...and the opk confirmed it so that was nice.
Anyway...I hope the wait isn't as long for you as it has been : )

Yeah they can be so frustrating but I still end up using them! When I first came off BCP this time, O around CD22 seemed normal for me, but then when my cycles went crazy I still kept getting the positive OPKs around CD19/20 but didn't O which was annoying, then didn't get positives when I did finally O as I'd gone through so many OPKs I ran out and only had a brand left that never even show a line never mind a positive! They have been binned now and I have a fresh batch which I was hoping to not need when I got my BFP but guess I'll be using them now! I like the Clearblue digis with the smiley face but I only have 4 left now out of my box of 20 and won't be buying more, they're so expensive!

Afm...I'm crazy and tested today. I don't think I need to say that it was bfn but there it is anyway lol. I got baby bump envy while I was out today and just HAD to test when I got home.
"Stupid is as stupid does" lol

Im either 7 or 8dpo and I am fighting the urge to go poas with diluted hormone free urine due to some bump envy and dying need to know. This is by far the hardest tww I've had because of what I can only describe as desperation for another pregnancy.

hey red..did you test yet? how is everyone doing?

Bwhahahhahah "Have I tested yet??". Only like a gazillion times. I've been testing almost everyday since 4dpo. But I assume you're asking have a tested at a more reasonable time? I tested yesterday which was either 9 10 or 11 dpo. I got a big fat negative but I'm not out yet. I thought my period would likely show today, but no sign of the witch yet. Im very tired, gassy, and lately I have been experiencing a load of back pain which I can't remember being normal for pre af symptoms. Only time will tell and I'll certainly let you know as soon as I know what's up.

Lol...I've been the same way lol. I think I may have caught the begining of a bfp this morning. I'm going with it is because I never get even the faintest line normaly. I posted my pics on the "bding my butt off" thread with some tweaks.
I hope you get your soon! You sound like u'r feeling how I am so hope it's good news for us both!

IVY!!! That is SOOOO a line! Wooohoooo congrats lady! I know it's early to celebrate but Im so happy for you. Maybe I'll catch the beginning of a line tomorrow. I'm hoping so!

Bad news bears.... I have some red/pinkish spotting tonight. I'll wait to see if it develops into a full period but it's not looking good. :(

AF got me today so I'm back on CD1.

Feeling postive about things though cause at least cycles are getting back on track and now means I can relax and enjoy the festive season.

Hoping to catch that little eggy over the xmas break :)

x

Red and swanny.. I'll throw out the old "maybe it's implantation??"
Sorry gals : (
Afm..I haven't tested again this morning...about to go do that but scared to see no difference. Af isn't due for me until maybe sat through mon so I'm worried I will see no darkening of lines then get af this weekend. My loss was very early so I'm going to be worried through the whole week through the following week that AF is supposed to be here.
Uggggg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->