Yeah, 1st time and confused!

brnsgr1981

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..

This is our 4th month TTC, temps, opks, etc! O'd Jan 20th on CD16....lower abdomen pain ever since, dull pain, sometimes sharp pain, sometimes twinges....but my back and legs have been achy the whole time. Nausea started DPO 4 as well as heartburn, still have it now (DPO 10). Tired as ever and always have heavy eyelids and my eyes are dry.

Had a positive OPK DPO 7 & 8 as well as extremely high temp at 99.0 (normal for me is 98.0), now I am steady at 98.4 for the last 2 days.

Here is what is confusing, NO SYMPTOMS in regards to my breasts...NOTHING. Normally when I am about to AF, my bbs are sensitive and hurt like no other, this month, NOTHING.

See my confusion? PMS symptons ans early preg symptoms just have me confused.

Have BFN the last 3 days, using Wondfo dipstrips...

Any insight? Anything I should consider? It sucks not knowing and being so confused!

Thanks for taking time to read this

Hmmm can't offer much advice I'm afraid- pretty new to all this myself!

I would say sometimes NOT having the norm with regard to the boobs can be a symptom in itself, so if they usually hurt & now they're not that could be a symptom.

Other symptoms could be too- I have had some one sided pains/twinges/pressure, some thigh/lower back ache, one or two days of irritation- like PMT moodiness, some indigestion & mild nausea, some broken sleep, fairly constant heavy eyelids & a slight sore throat- but all of these could be coincidence for me as they're not constant & are only slight.

I don't think there are any answers I'm afraid hon, other than to wait it out & keep testing until AF arrives or you get your BFP & you know for sure!

xxx

EDIT: just re-read & saw you're still only 10dpo- that's still really early so don't be disheartened by seeing BFNs. Even if you implanted at 6dpo the hcg will have only been building for 4 days & so still would be unlikely to show up on a hpt (despite the fact that loads of people seem to get their bfp that early- there are many many more who don't) x

Its ridiculous how your heart, head, body, hormones don't see eye to eye during TWW.....but you are right, I know i am early and patience is not a given virture for my at this moment, but realistically, I know I need to wait a few more days!

Thanks for the insight, it really helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->