Yeah! Got the ironing done!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Finally, I managed to get the massived pile of ironing done. Tristan has been asleep for a few hours, so I have been whizzing around like a mad thing - even managed to eat lunch today.

Pre-baby, you never thought that things like eating your dinner, having a shower or even going to the toilet would be such a challenge/luxury!

hehe tell me about it, sorry to say for me its got a lot lot worse as shes got older! Congratulations though! You've earned a cuppa now I think!

:rofl: The first month was chaos. It's actually gotten better for us, she will play on her own a bit or sit in her swing sometimes now

yeah it defo gets easier as they get bigger but like u i cherish my time in the shower or on the loo x

I always wondered how a newborn who slept all the time could make it so impossible to get things done around the house, then I gave birth and soon learned. :rofl:

well done sweetie, it is just so hard getting everything done! i found that itt get much easier after 6weeks x x x x

I've never ironed. None of my clothes seem to need it! But I understand the time thing - I take Alasdair to the loo with me and he sits in his bumbo watching me go! It's a bit unnerving!

Ironing??? whats that??? Is ther what that board thing is for in my kitchen lol

Well done hun..... you now deserve some BnB time x lol

Wow! :happydance:

There are times for me when I can pretty much get everything done and dusted but today....I barely now cought 5 minutes to look around.

Can I just say it's still the same for me :rofl:

I do regret how much we have tiptoed and worked round Caitlin - I know to a certain point you have to but this morning for the first time I actually went and got a shower without the need to take her with me or rush up whist shes napping - put her in her playpen came back down she was as happy as anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->