Yeah im gonna be smug!

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I think this might be the right spot to be a bit smug. For the past year a woman had been increasingly taking the pi$$. (I work in Insurance)She does nothing to help out the team, she plays the victim all the time, she looks down on the rest of the team (apparently we have no opinions as we dont have kids....oh how im gonna enjoy telling her where to go in a few weeks! :haha:) Over the past 6 months i have been getting more and more of her workload and recently she has had 5 weeks off sick with sensitive skin. She has come back to a clear desk, thanks to me working my arse off. Well yesterday we had a team meeting with the chief exec of our company was sitting in, he asked her how everything was on her side and every task he asked if she had completed i was "yeah i done that" this went on for 10-15 mins and her face was going like thunder because she cant dispute it. The sun shone out of my backside aftert hat meeting! So today she isnt talking to me and bashing thee keyboard like there is no tomorrow and her nose is being so far up our MD's bum all you can see is her feet!

Sorry if people have ended reading this thinking i have wasted a few mintues of their time :flower:

Go you! I hate people who want to do none of the work but get all of the credit.

Haha well done! It's good that you doing all that work has been recognised too!

Go you :thumbup:
Wonder if shell change now? Highly doubt it lol

Cx

Yesterday i neary called the Oscars and tell them to give the award to her. she put on a wobbly voice and started sniffing like she is about to cry and said "I know you have been doing most of my work and it seems like you are my bitch but i dont mean to" Then 5 mins later..."can you do this for me" :dohh:

Well done you - Hard work does pay off. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->