Years post c sec, numbness, can't feel baby so much?

helena

Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi all,
So I know a lot of us who had sections have some numb patches on our tummies after the op, which is permanent.

I do, I am fine with it. I had 2sections over the last 4.5 years, both scheduled and good recoveries, and two beautiful boys to show for them. But now I am pregnant again I am wondering if it's the same inside. You see, I haven't felt baby move hardly at all, just 3 big kicks. , No little movements. Like i am not as sensitive as before, only the big feeliings get through to me. Then today DH had his hand on my tummy and he felt about 6 clear kicks or movements, all within about 30 seconds. Meanwhile I hadn't felt a thing. I had a slit feeling of pressure, like maybe something faint moving in there, but no kicks. DH swears he felt it and was shouting out excitedly! In his words "oh yea, it was definitely there, giving me a big wallop!" :) am so glad, I was getting worried I had hardly felt anything.

It's all odd.

Any thoughts? Xx

Hi all,
So I know a lot of us who had sections have some numb patches on our tummies after the op, which is permanent.

I do, I am fine with it. I had 2sections over the last 4.5 years, both scheduled and good recoveries, and two beautiful boys to show for them. But now I am pregnant again I am wondering if it's the same inside. You see, I haven't felt baby move hardly at all, just 3 big kicks. , No little movements. Like i am not as sensitive as before, only the big feeliings get through to me. Then today DH had his hand on my tummy and he felt about 6 clear kicks or movements, all within about 30 seconds. Meanwhile I hadn't felt a thing. I had a slit feeling of pressure, like maybe something faint moving in there, but no kicks. DH swears he felt it and was shouting out excitedly! In his words "oh yea, it was definitely there, giving me a big wallop!" :) am so glad, I was getting worried I had hardly felt anything.

It's all odd.

Any thoughts? Xx
hi Helena how far gone are you? every preg is diff isnt it as regards as to when you can feel baby moving ;-)

Yes I know, but it is just odd DH felt it on the outside strongly, whereas I felt nothing inside?! Have felt more wriggles since but I think there were list getting past my radar which maybe could have been felt on the outside. 19.5 weeks.
Am having a check up tomorrow so will see what the doctor thinks, out of curiosity.

Yes I know, but it is just odd DH felt it on the outside strongly, whereas I felt nothing inside?! Have felt more wriggles since but I think there were list getting past my radar which maybe could have been felt on the outside. 19.5 weeks.
Am having a check up tomorrow so will see what the doctor thinks, out of curiosity.

keep us posted ;-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"