Yellow bumps

H

Hadynsmummy

Just wanted to say hello :wave::wave::wave: to all other Yellow bumps out there, i have 31 day till by DD hope youve not got long to go and the excitment is getting you by.

hugs x x

Hello!!! Team :yellow: here too! I can't wait to meet the baby and find out what it is. Have you got a feeling what it is?

yes i think we are having another boy, and all predictor things have been mixed, but hubby thinks a girl, due to my mood, difference in shape etc.

so really we are none the wiser, what about you?? are you hoping for specific gender?

Hello!! I am due at the weekend and am team yellow for the third time. Already have a beautiful daughter and gorgeous son so really not bothered!! Just would like to meet little bubs now and find out what flavour we have!!

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm team yellow! I was with my first too! I find so exciting. Once again I have no clue.... I am carrying differently but who knows?!?

Goodluck team yellows

Xxx

Hi!! Team yellow for the second time! I found out with #1 at 39 weeks...

:wave: I have NINE days left, with a yellow bump!! Itching to find out the sex now, no clue at all what we are having, annnd absolutely no sign of my lil one making an appearance soon.

I have 16 days left until my due date and I really can't wait now! I think we're having a boy (we already have 1 DS who we were also team yellow with) but I just want to know now! :)

Team yellow again for me! It's the best! But I have much longer to wait, won't meet my baby until June. Exciting times for all of you due the next few weeks :)

I'm Team Yellow too! But I strongly suspect a boy. Excited to finally find out in (approx) two weeks or so

Hi ladies, we are team yellow .DD 2nd april.. 1 week to go

Good luck...be nice to keep thread going n updates xx

yes i think we are having another boy, and all predictor things have been mixed, but hubby thinks a girl, due to my mood, difference in shape etc.

so really we are none the wiser, what about you?? are you hoping for specific gender?

Well I think it's a boy. With my girl I sort of "knew" it was a girl all pregnancy. Don't know why, but just felt it was.
Now I'm feeling this is a boy. Again, not sure why, but I really think its a boy :)

How have you ladies found it deciding on two lots of names? Xxx

I don't find it any harder than I would choosing names for one gender I don't think- as soon as I fell pregnant I was bugging DH with name choices :haha: and by 20 weeks I already had a list for both which I guess people who find out then do? We choose a few names we like then when LO is here see which one suits him/her.

We had our girls name picked out for this one since the molar but we have a few boys names but are totally undecided as to which are our favourites!!!

We should do a little predictions chart and come back once bubbas are here to see if we were right!!!!

Xxx

We had our girls name picked out for this one since the molar but we have a few boys names but are totally undecided as to which are our favourites!!!

We should do a little predictions chart and come back once bubbas are here to see if we were right!!!!

Xxx

yes we should do a little prediction chart! Hi im due in 3 weeks and its my first and im team yellow! have such a strong feeling it will be a boy but you never know! its so exciting not knowing!:happydance:
apparently you 'push harder' when you dont know the sex but im not sure if thats just an old wives tale :winkwink:

I surely pushed harder as I was soooooo close to finding out what it was, I really wanted to know!!

I'm on team yellow as well. Really excited, but instinct tells me it's a girl. Would love for it to be a boy.

We agreed on girls names straight away but are still not 100% on boys...thinking it may be a girl! Quite happy though either way as I have enjoyed them both so much.

I agree it does seem to make labour that bit easier not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->