Yellow bumps

Hi ladies , 5 days to go in theory but maybe being induced today so hopefully know pink or blue soon xx

How have you ladies found it deciding on two lots of names? Xxx

Impossible!!!!

OH and I don't exactly like similar names, and he's hardly been around to talk about names because hes working 7 days a week at the moment. So right now we are going in with just a 'sort of possible, kind of' girls name :dohh: looks like baby is going to be 'baby' for a few days... Not what I wanted but never mind.

How have you ladies found it deciding on two lots of names? Xxx

Impossible!!!!

OH and I don't exactly like similar names, and he's hardly been around to talk about names because hes working 7 days a week at the moment. So right now we are going in with just a 'sort of possible, kind of' girls name :dohh: looks like baby is going to be 'baby' for a few days... Not what I wanted but never mind.

i could not agree more weve found it impossible to pick names too, we kinda have 1 boys name, but not set on it and we have girls names that we like but struggling to narrow it down, we wanted to go into labour with 2 names for each and decide once we met little one which suited best, but think it might also be baby for a few days.

Hey ladies, mind if I pop in?

I feel like I've outlived my time in 2nd trimester. :winkwink: We are also team yellow and we have quite a ways to go before we find out! I'm due on July 1st, but since I perectually run late for everything (work, school, my wedding), I anticipate a late baby! :haha:

My gut feeling says boy, although my MIL swears she has dreams and that she knows for sure what I'm having: a boy, so even if I do have a boy, she'll take all the credit for knowing... :shrug: Glad I'm done with the ultrasounds and the temptation to find out though!

Good luck to all of you on your yellow bundles turning pink or blue soon! :thumbup:

image.jpg

Just wanted to share my 33 week yellow bump!

What do you think ladies? Pink or blue?

Xxx

Apple wonder if your pink or blue. Good luck lovely and I hope all goes well!!

Lor & hadynsmummy its very difficult! We have our girls name. I always wanted to use grace so if we are having a girl she will be indigo grace. For boys we like casey, Cody and brody?!? But I dunno?!? Maybe we will have a baby for a bit if its a boy! Haha!!

Nenna lovely for you to join us! Exciting being team yellow! I had no idea with my first or with this one but with my first everyone said I look like I'm carrying a boy and he was a boy. This time round people are saying girl.... Who knows! How are your name choices going?

Xxx

Hi ladies I was suppose to get a call yesterday about induction but never received it.. Frustrating :(
Now bank holiday so won't hear till Tuesday if Beany not arrived b4 then.. Lots of twinges n very uncomfortable .... U never know xx

Hope your all well

Apple xx

Hi ladies I was suppose to get a call yesterday about induction but never received it.. Frustrating :(
Now bank holiday so won't hear till Tuesday if Beany not arrived b4 then.. Lots of twinges n very uncomfortable .... U never know xx

Hope your all well

Apple xx

Oh no! How annoying :(

Well let's hope something happens over the weekend for you and everyone else with imminent due dates!

New ladies welcome! Hope you get the flavour you want :D but in the meantime enjoy being yellow xxx

Apple wonder if your pink or blue. Good luck lovely and I hope all goes well!!

Lor & hadynsmummy its very difficult! We have our girls name. I always wanted to use grace so if we are having a girl she will be indigo grace. For boys we like casey, Cody and brody?!? But I dunno?!? Maybe we will have a baby for a bit if its a boy! Haha!!

Nenna lovely for you to join us! Exciting being team yellow! I had no idea with my first or with this one but with my first everyone said I look like I'm carrying a boy and he was a boy. This time round people are saying girl.... Who knows! How are your name choices going?

Xxx

Honestly... We have a few names that we both like, but we probably won't decide until baby is born!:haha:

No news :( would love baby out now! So sore at night! Feel like baby has no intention of coming out any time soon!
Xx

Hello ladies, I know hat you mean about night times .. No way can I turn over in bed now:( n waking all the time to pee:)
Bit of an update I had sweep this morning. Now 40+2 hopefully start things moving.. U never know ;) hope u ladies r doing ok

Hello ladies, I know hat you mean about night times .. No way can I turn over in bed now:( n waking all the time to pee:)
Bit of an update I had sweep this morning. Now 40+2 hopefully start things moving.. U never know ;) hope u ladies r doing ok

Let's hope your sweep works! I had one this afternoon not successful as too far back but I was effaced down to 1cm so hopefully her poking about may kick start something! Xx

Morning ladies, little frustrated as started to get contractions yesterday, every 7 mins for most of day then they slowed down when I went to bed!! :dohh: Still getting them but not regular anymore..prob more like BH but yesterday's were quite uncomfortable :(

Never mind :wacko: just another day of pottering around waiting.. At least know we will meet our little one by next weekend at the latest as booked for induction next Friday :happydance: and having another sweep on Tuesday..

Would be nice to go natural if poss.. I managed it with my other two..

We just get so impatient don't we lol...in a few weeks we will do anything for a day with nothing to do lol xx

Hope u all have a good day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->